PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Willie Andrews ran a 4.38 at the combine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrews makes a good story as Childress does. They are competing for this year's Sean Morey award, fan favorite who sticks around, only to be cut late.

Who would you keep as a Ster?
--------------------------------------
Bethel Johnson (kick returner and defensive Ster)
Childress (punt returner)
Andrews (must cost a roster spot if you still think we need a #5 WR)
Pass (kick returner and defensive Ster, may cost a spot)

PonyExpress said:
DBruinz,
Sorry, here is the link. If you scroll down to the bottom you can read a disclaimer. http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/nflcombinebypos.php?draftyear=2006&GenPos=QB&sortorder=LastName&order=ASC

Chuckle* Pony. You know what it is. Its funny because they actually have a different page for the people with a paid account. Here is the official explanation they give on the PAID account page.

NFLDraftscout.com said:
NFLDraftScout.com uses the best verifiable 40-yard time for each player. There is no single, official 40-yard time for any player, even those who run at the Indianapolis Combine. Those players who participate in the 40 yards at the Combine actually run twice and on each run they are timed by two hand-held stopwatches and one electronic timer (that is actually initiated by hand on the player's first movement). Combine data includes all six of those times for each player, but no single official time. Team scouts and coaches have various approaches for getting the 40 time they use from those six timings. Some use averages. Some throw out slowest and fastest and then average the rest. In deference to each player, NFLDraftScout.com attempts to use the best verifiable time that seems appropriate for each player. That is the 40 time we post.

And, for the record, I am upset with Rob Rang's claim that he had the most accurate draft. He did NOT.

Last edited:
PonyExpress said:
Sorry:) ... I apologize for my behavior, but this is the time of day I usually refer to as "Francona Time"... it's like the witching hour. It turns normally sane men into crazed maniacs, and lasts from 7:15 to 10:30 pm. I think I need to seek treatment.:bricks:

Good sport!

I used to have seizures like that too ... during baseball season.
The last players' strike cured me, though.

ps - neither should i be censuring other folks' fun. Carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back