Welcome to PatsFans.com

William Ayers is the next nail in the Obama coffin.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by cupofjoe1962, Mar 20, 2008.

1. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +63 / 14 / -9

William Ayers co-founder of Weather Underground which is a violent U.S. Radical Left group that plotted to overtake America.

William Ayers Greenwich Village townhous is where he and his lovely groups were working on a bomb intended to kill army personnel at Fort Dix in 1970. Fortunately, the device destroyed the Greenwich Village townhouse where it was being assembled and killed three of the bomb assemblers instead of innocents.

Obama has atteneded private meetings with Ayers in the past and the
    two are considered friends Ayers has contributed money to Obama's campaigns in the past.

Here is a link-video in on the relationship between Obama and Ayers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ52cE1OwH8

Here is the biography for the terrorist William Ayers
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers

The Weather Underground co-founded bw William Ayers
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weatherman_(organization)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2008
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Yeah, but his Speeches are so wonderful, he gives us goose bumps and our legs "tingle"

:bricks:

3. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

the Chris Matthews "tingle" haha

i would love to see neither candidate get the needed votes, have it go to a 2nd ballot, and then the convention go for Gore as the compromise candidate.

4. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +511 / 13 / -11

#24 Jersey

Can't see it - anyone besides The Messiah at this point would make it look like He had it stolen from Him and would make racial tensions worse than they are now.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Prince Obama,
    If he loses the nomination or if he loses the general election THERE WILL BE RIOTS, you can bet on it.

McGovern Lost
    Kennedy Lost
    Kerry Lost
    Gore Lost
    Others Lost, thats the game, a winner a loser.

If the Prince Obama loses it will be blamed on Racism.

Big trouble coming up this summer.

6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

People with tingling legs ought to have it checked out. Nerve damage usually starts with "tingling" sensations.

//

7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,051 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

don't forget the wet spot he puts on the thongs and panties.

8. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

GJAJ15 is going to love you for bringing this up. He loves to talk about the Weather Underground, the SDS, all the neat stuff of the 60s and early 70s. Such a beautiful time: Charles Manson, the riots at Altamont, the Chicago Seven, all kinds of groovy stuff. <cough, cough> If you like chaos and destruction. Some people do, you know.

GJAJ15 was a member of the SDS, and he says he "never met a commie in the SDS" in all his time hanging with those homies. Must have been a different SDS than the one I met in the 60s and read about in the early 70s. Probably like the Cleveland Browns who got re-created after Art Modell stole the originals and turned them into the Ravens of Baltimore.

//

9. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

From Spinal Tap...

Nigel Tufnel (Christopher Guest): "And then, we looked at each other and said..."
    David St. Hubbins (Michael McKean): "Said, look, why not?"
    Nigel: "...we might as well join up. You know?"
    David: "So, we became the Originals."
    Nigel: "Right."
    David: "And, uh, we had to change our name, actually."
    Nigel: "Well, there was another group, in the east end, called the Originals and we had to rename ourselves."
    David: "the New Originals."
    Nigel: "the New Originals."
    David: "Yeah."
    Nigel: "And they became..."
    David: "...the Regulars. They changed their name back to the Regulars. And we thought we could go back to the Originals, but what's the point?"

10. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

That may all be true, Diver, but William Ayers is STILL a guy who was a Weather Underground revolutionary, who wanted to blow America out of the water so he could start a new culture centered on.... ??? He never said. Just blow up what's already here.

And he's a friend of Obama.

Hm-m-m...

//

11. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

The PNAC peeps are friends of BUSH, The Clean Break peeps are friends of W...not only are they freinds..... they also ARE the Vice Presdient...

I have friends who range in political views from FU don't take my taxes Republicans to Flower Power long haired hippie democrats....They don't create my fiew, they help shape it.

I agree that radicals tend to tear down a campaign and you can see how Obama's rookie run is bound to vall victim to his past relationships.

I personally don't give a $h!t, but some voters will.

12. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Well, like Bush's "friends" of the PNAC and "clean break", and Obama's pastor, Rev. Wright, and now, William Ayers, there are plenty of radical ideas to go around, eh.

Personally, I believe the election will boil down to one thing: experience. In these delicate, tense, and uncertain times, America needs a president who has seen a lot, been involved in serious problems, overcome them, and worked a lot with others. McCain has at least twice the experience -- probably more like FOUR times the experience -- as Barack. And I think the American people will gravitate toward that more experienced, steady hand.

//

13. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

If americans wanted experience, Joe Biden would be the democratic nominee.

I think this will come dow to what it ALWAYS comes down to. Who will come up with the BS dirt story on a candidate that the dumb, paranoid american voting public will buy and vote against.

14. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Joe Biden has a lot of experience. Unfortunately for his candidacy, however, Joe Biden has a lot of loose cannon mouth, too. He did, after all, give us the "clean African-American" name plate for Barack Obama.

:eek:

//

15. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 11 / -27

This looks like an unsolicited personal attack and has been reported as such...

16. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You can't be serious!! Lighten up, dude! Are you now recanting what you have said before??

:singing:

//

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +367 / 11 / -27

Never been more serious, it is pure and simple an exaggeration of anything I have ever said along with an outright lie.. and it is a personal attack, do not minimize what you did.. be a big boy for once in your life take responsibility for your behavior..

18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +367 / 11 / -27

For all of you who have your panties in a bunch over the Ayers/Obama connection here is an interesting article that may allay some of your concerns:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/2008/02/obamas_weatherman_connection.html

The first article in the mainstream press linking Obama to Ayers appeared in the London Daily Mail on February 2. It was written by Peter Hitchens, the right-wing brother of the left-wing firebrand turned Iraq war supporter, Christopher Hitchens. Hitchens cited the Ayers connection to bolster his argument that Obama is "far more radical than he would like us to know."

The Hitchens piece was followed by a Bloomberg article last week pointing to the Ayers connection as support for Hillary Clinton's contention that Obama might not be able to withstand the "Republican attack machine." Larry Johnson, a former counterterrorism official at the CIA and the State Department, predicted that the Republicans would seize on the Ayers case, and other Chicago relationships, to "bludgeon Obama's presidential aspirations into the dust."

The London Sunday Times joined the chorus this weekend by reporting that Republicans were "out to crush Barack by painting him as a leftwinger with dubious support".

The only hard facts that have come out so far are the $200 contribution by Ayers to the Obama re-election fund, and their joint membership of the eight-person Woods Fund Board. Ayers did not respond to e-mails and telephone calls requesting clarification of the relationship. Obama spokesman Bill Burton noted in a statement that Ayers was a professor of education at the University of Illinois and a former aide to Mayor Richard M. Daley, and continued:

19. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You damage your own credibility more than anything by insisting that you "did NOT" say that, while a supporter/member of the SDS, you "never saw a commie once" in that organization. It is beyond debate that the SDS had an extremely hard core of Marxist-Leninist fire-breathers.

They were the ones who later splintered off into the Weather Underground, a violent revolutionary cadre, some of whom were blown to pieces in that explosion in Greenwich Village, directly related with William Ayers. Which is what this whole thread is about.

You can deny it all you want, but I never met a single member of SDS, of the dozens I knew and read about, who was not at least familiar with the "teach-in" study material of the writings of Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin, Ho Chi Minh, and Mao. This was daily bread for the SDS.

//

20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +367 / 11 / -27

I post an article that essentially debunks the Obama Ayers right wing legend, and you come back defending yourself.. talk about hijacking another thread..

BTW never said I was a member of the SDS.. not sure where you got that one..