PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will you watch the final preseason game?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you plan to watch the Pats/Giants game this week?

• Yes - I watch EVERY game

Votes: 64 65.3%
  • Yes, but only the first quarter or first half

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • If I've got nothing else to do

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to vote no because I can't watch it out here.
But I would if I could.....even though I pretty much know what I'm going to get. More of the same of what I'm watching now.(Phi@NE replay on nfln)
I saw Belichick actually spit after the first half ended:eek:.

yes..of course...there's a lot to see in these games..

The allure of football is just too much, I DVR the games and watch them after the kids go to bed. Tomorrow night is a special bonus because I am in a fantasy football draft and the college season starts. Life is good, yes indeed, tomorrow for one glorious day life is good.

Can't think of why a fan wouldn't unless they can't. Like me. :)

I'll watch every Pats game that I possibly can, even if its preseason. You get to see a few of the rooks in action early if nothing else.

I watched every preseason game in the 70's, 80's, 90's and to the present.

Why?...I'm a New England Patriots FAN...this thread is idiotic

No ******* way.

I like you Joker, but I must disagree. I hate the preseason, but more importantly I hate seeing the Giants (still). I couldn't handle seeing the inevitable SB highlights. I still have NEVER seen one.

I know, I'm sad.

Last edited:

You don't need to be a fan to watch the game, and you don't need to watch the game to be a fan.

no i think the last time i watched even a full drive of preseason football was over 10 years ago

...this thread is idiotic

Why? Some people care about the preseason, some don't. I thought it'd be interesting to talk about who does and who doesn't and why they feel that way.

Why? Some people care about the preseason, some don't. I thought it'd be interesting to talk about who does and who doesn't and why they feel that way.

I agree w/ya.

I like you Joker, but I must disagree. I hate the preseason, but more importantly I hate seeing the Giants (still). I couldn't handle seeing the inevitable SB highlights. I still have NEVER seen one.

I know, I'm sad.
For those out of state, DVR and fast-forward. For those in-state, mute and 104.1 FM. And a strong stomach.

i will watch a pats-giants game in January. until then i do not have it in me to see those two uniforms on the same field.

Why would they play in January? Is one of them moving to the opposing conference? Super Bowls are played in February.

Totally agree. If you're a fan, you should watch.

The goal of the last preseason game is to get the guys who are assured a roster spot out of the game as fast as possible. It is a game where mostly bubble players and players who will not be on the team after the weekend play. I don't think you are a fair weather fan if you ignore this game.

I personally have something going on after work and I have no intention of blowing it off just to watch this game.

No, but only because it isn't available in my area......

I enjoy the preseason games because I like to look at the new players and see how they play. I don't take the score or results seriously. I do feel bad that fans have to play full price to attend the games but I also feel some number of them are a necessary evil. Teams complain about them but many teams have controlled scrimmages against other teams such as the Pats used to do with the Giants.

They are not something to agonize over unless the stars get injured, so I am ok with the starters sitting on the bench.

No, but only because it isn't available in my area......

That should be the only reason not to watch. However, I may skip watching any pre-game show because we know what they'll talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back