PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will you boo or cheer Revis

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

I started the Revis Appreciation Thread and I would boo the man. So much admiration, respect, and appreciation for Revis, but I root for the Patriots and root against their opponents.

I won't boo him or hope he gets hurt.. I appreciate him as a football player that help us get #4. He was the best CB the Pats have ever had on the team.

It's the Jets I want to kick their *** twice and three times if necessary just like the Bills and Fins.

I will cheer him if he's at the banner/ring ceremony. Then boo the MF'er the rest of his career with the Jets. After all, he's a friggin Jet ... lol, poor bastard! :p

I hate the Jets. Thus, in the context of football, I hate and will boo every player on that team until they leave or retire.

I will cheer for him if and when Tom spends the whole game throwing in his direction and co letting passes. I am not saying that he is not good, but that Tom can wictimize him. .

Then have a friendly media member point out how Tom went at Sherman only once in the Super Bowl, but had no problem throwing on Revis. May he thinks Sherman is a better corner? :D

He plays for the jets now and will be booed. Hope Brady beats him for 2 TDs the first game

I will not cheer for anyone who wears a jet uniform.

I don't even understand the concept of cheering for a member of the NY Jets.

Exactly! I think what I do most with the Jets is laugh at them. Revis will be no different.

He's a Jet, of course I'm going to boo him.

I don't dislike him or bear him any ill will, and I appreciate his role in SB #4, so I'd pull for him on almost any other team, but he's still a Jet.

i'll boo him, he's a jet ffs!

...when we play them/get inside the redzone i want gronk flexed out so he can own revis.:)

The best way to deal with this guy is to beat him on the field and win another division title.

I will cheer him ONCE. we can not deny he was a valuable piece that helped us be the one team at the end of the year that had a successful season. I'm still surprised he left. I always heard the talk that he was all about money. But I thought once he had a ring he would want to have a legacy and be a part of Brady's second dynasty at the end of his career. I really think he'll regret it one day unless the jets (cough cough) actually win a championship.

Hopefully Kraft projects a Revis highlight video (all in Pats uniform) before the first Jets/Pats game like he did for Welker.

(So I heard)

I'll boo Revis like I do any other opposing team's player.

probably nothing, and if he gets hurt i won't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back