• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

F0nSY

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Will we win the superbowl XLII?

I started a thread on this last night. as the best team in the NFL, we have about a 15% chance of winning the SB.

anybody who thinks it is better than that should hop over to an internet or Vegas bookmaker of your choice, b/c they will give you 4.5 - 1 odds right now on the Pats winning the SB, and you can make easy money!

This is a dangerous thread.

Isn't it a bit early for this type of poll? I mean, We aren't the Dolphins or Redskins fighting over the Summer SuperBowl. Our team is the Patriots and, for them, all things start in Late July when training campo starts.

These threads make me feel ashamed to even be here. I expect more from Patriots fans. Threads like this are the same type of dumb conjecture that occur on the Bears fans message boards. Just stop. BTW, I refuse to vote in such a dumb poll.

These threads make me feel ashamed to even be here. I expect more from Patriots fans. Threads like this are the same type of dumb conjecture that occur on the Bears fans message boards. Just stop. BTW, I refuse to vote in such a dumb poll.

Lighten up Francis. :p

Not even voting on this ridiculous post.....Miami was supposedly a given to win the super bowl last year.....a real "lock".......how did that work out for them?

Way to early to be posting this stuff........

Lighten up Francis. :p

the trouble is, this type of "Pats can do no wrong" is far too prevalent on this board, and it detracts from discussion. that is, unless this board is supposed to be just about waving pom-poms.

you have to sift through 95% blind homers to get to the 5% of people who are able or willing to think through things intelligently.

the trouble is, this type of "Pats can do no wrong" is far too prevalent on this board, and it detracts from discussion. that is, unless this board is supposed to be just about waving pom-poms.

you have to sift through 95% blind homers to get to the 5% of people who are able or willing to think through things intelligently.

Agreed. It borders on annoying at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back