PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will we ever see the real Brady again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better yet, instead of stickying all the dumb threads about this, why not just stop making threads unless there is something new to talk about?

Ok what do you want to talk about spacecrime?

It is a legitimate topic of conversation.

However, my suggestion would be that perhaps this could have been added to one of the many other threads on the same subject, rather than starting yet another thread on the same topic.

It is a legitimate topic of conversation.

Hmmm. I don't know. He bases his proposition on three games - the 2008 SB and the two games this year, in one of which Brady passed for 378 yards and led a comeback win. As for the Jets never winning, they beat the Pats in 2006 and 2008.

Hmmm. I don't know. He bases his proposition on three games - the 2008 SB and the two games this year, in one of which Brady passed for 378 yards and led a comeback win. As for the Jets never winning, they beat the Pats in 2006 and 2008.

I think it's very fair to question whether we'll ever see the very best of Tom Brady again. Athletes *do* decline, and he is now 32 years old, coming off a major injury. But let's not forget: his peak was only the greatest season in NFL history as a QB. So even if he is only ever 85% of his very best, that's still better than the vast majority of quarterbacks in the league.

I hope so. I just think it takes time for a guy coming of an injury to get back to form.

I found the article to be rather flattering of Brady. Gives him a favorable comparison over Manning. Gives him personal kudos for much of his success. And ends with a real kick in the b---s to a now incarcerated wide receiver.

None of us enjoy reading this type of article, but it does make us remember there were times before and there will be times after the current players and coaching regime. Will we continue to be true fans of the Pats or just fans of the coach and QB?

will the real Brady please stand-up.:rolleyes:

will we ever see him again?

No, we won't. He's finished, kaput, done, yesterday's news...and since he has such a hangdog loser attitude he'll just cash his checks for the next two seasons and travel the globe with Gisele. It was also on the wires earlier today that Randy Moss has already cleared out his locker. Belichick is holding a presser at 4:00 to announce that he's packing it in, content with his five rings or whatever. And, I have it on good authority that Kraft is so despondent that he is selling the team to a consortium led by Al Davis and Rex Ryan.

I saw him 11 days ago in Foxboro, leading the NFL in passing yards with 378, completing over 75% of his passes, and engineering two touchdowns in the final two minutes to win.

The real question is, will we ever see the fake (last Sunday) Brady again? Anyone with any perspective knows that is less likely.

I saw him 11 days ago in Foxboro, leading the NFL in passing yards with 378, completing over 75% of his passes, and engineering two touchdowns in the final two minutes to win.

The real question is, will we ever see the fake (last Sunday) Brady again? Anyone with any perspective knows that is less likely.

BOOM! That was good.

Yup, terrific.

IMHO. if the offense plays they way they did in Buffalo, we are 50-50 to make the playoffs.

BOOM! That was good.

We all did the last 5 minutes of the Buffalo game, and we will again. Sooner than later.

Better yet, instead of stickying all the dumb threads about this, why not just stop making threads unless there is something new to talk about?

What he said ............. :yeahthat:

Yup, terrific.

IMHO. if the offense plays they way they did in Buffalo, we are 50-50 to make the playoffs.
50-50?

That's all?

Three touchdowns, five scores, 441 yards and all that merits is a 50-50 to make the playoffs?

What does it take to get to a 75% chance, 51 points and 600 yards?

if the offense plays they way they did in Buffalo, we are 50-50 to make the playoffs.

did I miss something? when the heil did the Pats play in Buffalo?

if the offense plays they way they did in Buffalo, we are 50-50 to make the playoffs.

did I miss something? when the heil did the Pats play in Buffalo?

last week dummy. Werent you paying attention :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye