PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Watson live this Article down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...2006/01/14/watson_proving_to_be_a_real_catch/

When Benjamin was no older than 5, he traded in bedtime stories for a nightly ritual of boxing a teddy bear. The bear, held upright by his father, proved to be a good punching bag.

One night, the elder Watson gave the bear a little more oomph, some movement, some counterpunching, and the bear got the best of the kid. The first loss of young Benjamin's life.

''I beat him down pretty good with the teddy bear," Kenneth said, laughing at the memory. ''I knocked him all over the place. And put him to bed."

But not to sleep. A short while later, Benjamin was outside his parents' bedroom screaming for the bear to come out and take the whipping he deserved.

''That bear is not going to beat me!" Benjamin yelled

I wonder how many Teddy Bears he gets in his locker from teammates after this article?

You just know the Bronco defenders will be all over that.

The ones that won't live it down are the 2 LBs and 2 DBs on JAX that couldn't tackle him.

R

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back