PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Tom be the next Pat to get fined for sticking a football in his jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
OK . . . so, let's see here: Tom and Gisele go to the OB/GYN, they leave stone-faced . . . ergo, Gisele is pregnant.

:idontgetit:

Let's rework your process:

OK . . . so, let's see here: Tom and Gisele go to the OB/GYN, they leave, see reporters standing around out front, are stone-faced . . . ergo, Gisele is pregnant.

Yep, I bet she is. OB/GYN aren't generally tag-team appointments.

Well.... at least we know Tom can still stick it in the crease under tight coverage! :)

"Spywitnesses"?

These people need to get a life.

"Spywitnesses"?

These people need to get a life.

I think it sucks too, but they get paid for this stuff. So essentially they have a life. Americans are obsessed with entertainment celebrities (seriously, this is NOT a world-wide phenomena) and there's big dough in scooping on them.

I think it sucks too, but they get paid for this stuff. So essentially they have a life. Americans are obsessed with entertainment celebrities (seriously, this is NOT a world-wide phenomena) and there's big dough in scooping on them.
Yeah I know, and that's why it's so sad.

So much for being the highest paid model in the world haha

So much for being the highest paid model in the world haha

Eventually there's more money than you can spend. If she's pregnant, that's awesome. Kids are a blessing and a heckuva lot more meaningful than being on a magazine cover (under your matress).

Lets sign the kid to a future contract:D

She aint pregnant.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !

More Baby Brady talk ! I had been missing this element of the board in recent weeks... thank goodness it's back ! Love it !

Baby Brady ! Baby Brady ! Baby Brady !

OK, this is what I'm concerned about:

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who was equally stone-faced.

What the hell happened to his face? Will that effect his ability to read defenses? His vision has to be less with a stone face.

:scared:Just when I thought there was nothing to worry about!:mad:

Has any QB is history ever recovered from a stoned face and won a SB?

Last edited:
OK, this is what I'm concerned about:

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who was equally stone-faced.

What the hell happened to his face? Will that effect his ability to read defenses? His vision has to be less with a stone face.

:scared:Just when I thought there was nothing to worry about!:mad:

Has any QB is history ever recovered from a stoned face and won a SB?

Well, Bledsoe lead the team to the SB, and he was a friggin' statue, so I think Brady can recover from this. ;)

instead of the terminator, brady is the sperminator.

Well.... at least we know Tom can still stick it in the crease under tight coverage! :)

The coverage might have broken...hence the possible baby.

Any chance that he had nothing better to do and accompanied her to a routine checkup? There are more examinations and procedures done in OB/GYNs than just baby related appointments...

is brady trying to give calvin murphy a run for his money? either way, that my boy!!

While I do agree with your sentiment in general, am I the only one that sees a certain irony here? It wasn't an American that went to "PopCrunch.com - A Celebrity News Tabloid for Celeb Gossip Junkies" and felt something written there was not only worth reading, but also worthy of repeating in its own thread on a football forum!:D

Has any QB is history ever recovered from a stoned face....

Though he's not a QB, Ricky Williams had a nice comeback last year after years of having a stoned face.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey