PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will this defense be top ten? (hint: no)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Where will this defense rank?

• Top 5.

Votes: 31 18.2%
  • Top 10.

Votes: 88 51.8%
  • 10-20

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • 21-32

Votes: 10 5.9%

• Total voters
I am offended and triggered by the micro-aggressions of the PC majority. Because being non-PC has made me a minority group within the Patriarchal Paradigm of PC (or the three-p's of oppression) I am being marginalized and victimized and they need to check their PC privelidge. I demand they cease these oppressive behaviors at once and accept the imposition of my demand. Also, because I am typing this from my safe space, all negative karma you'd like to give me for this is a further micro-aggression of your oppressive system and will force me to start a hashtag campaign.

I am offended and triggered by the micro-aggressions of the PC majority. Because being non-PC has made me a minority group within the Patriarchal Paradigm of PC (or the three-p's of oppression) I am being marginalized and victimized and they need to check their PC privelidge. I demand they cease these oppressive behaviors at once and accept the imposition of my demand. Also, because I am typing this from my safe space, all negative karma you'd like to give me for this is a further micro-aggression of your oppressive system and will force me to start a hashtag campaign.

Way to check their priveledge bra.

Last I checked, little girls whine and cry more than men do. If I'm incorrect than show me a source that proves me wrong and I'll gladly retract my statement.

You're the one making the claim, why don't you prove little girls whine and cry more than men do?

What's the difference between crying like a little girl and crying like a man?

You're misogynistic and think girls whine while boys do not. There is no room for ignorance like this IMO. Grow up.

If I said "men whine and cry more than little girls do" would you be able to show me a source that proves i'm wrong?
Look at all the whining men are doing on this forum every day.

Interception, you are by far the biggest idiot on this board. Now sit back and enjoy while I show you why.

You're a misogynistic loser.
For starters you're trying to use a word that you don't really understand to sound smart.
Here's the definition of a misogyinst:
a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.
Me referring to someone as a little girl because they whine and cry a lot does not mean I hate women.
There's the first instance of your stupidity.
You're the one making the claim, why don't you prove little girls whine and cry more than men do?
This little diddy right here (along with this entire thread) really shows how much common sense you lack. Like, really man you have to be ****ting me. Are you really questioning the fact that little girls cry more than men? How have you made it this far in life without walking into traffic? Or jumping off a building, flapping your arms while you try to fly to the Sun?
But anyways, if you go back just a few pages into your own thread you'll find this link:
The Crying Game
In case you're unaware of how to click a link, I'll put the main gist of the article here.
Girls and boys cry about the same amount of times until they reach the age of twelve, by the time they are eighteen women cry on average four times more than men. That is about 5.3 cries a month compared to a man's 1.4 times per month according to research by Dr. William Frey who studies tears.
So as we can see, out of men, women, little boys, and little girls, men cry the least. So it is in fact true that men cry less than little girls.
This is the second instance of your stupidity.
Obviously the frequency you dunce.
This is the third instance of your stupidity.
You're misogynistic
Trying to use words you don't understand again I see.
That's number four.
and think girls whine while boys do not.
See this one is a double whammy. Not only did I never say that boys don't cry (only someone with your "special" logic could come to that conclusion), but you tried to change the subject we talking about (men) to boys. You either thought you were slick (which you're not. You don't have the mental capacity to achieve such a thing), or you're just an idiot and didn't even know what words you were typing.
So that's numbers five and six.
There is no room for ignorance like this IMO.
This is absolutely hilarious coming from you of all people.
When you take into consideration the facts that you do more whining and crying than anybody on this forum put together and the study posted above says that children cry the most I'd say that you're the one that has some growing up to do.
If I said "men whine and cry more than little girls do" would you be able to show me a source that proves i'm wrong?
I already did up above. Also, if this a serious question of yours (which is most likely is) I'd have to say that you need sit in the corner with a dunce hat on cause holy **** son you are stupid.
I'll just look at your post history and get a highlight reel. ;););)

In all honesty you are a gigantic, drooling, mouth breathing moron. Not to mention a whining, crying little girl.

Now have a nice day.

OP is feeling real smug tonight. Defense only gave up 14 points though.

You're a misogynistic loser.

You're misogynistic and think girls whine while boys do not. There is no room for ignorance like this IMO. Grow up.

this shtict is quite lame bro no one thinks you are funny. If somehow this isn't a shtict then you are the biggest loser of all time if you felt it necessary to right a multiple paragraph breakdown of why one of the use of one of the oldest sayings. May God have mercy on your soul.

Did it break down the reasons why we no longer have a pass rush worth a shyte?

Ninkovich is a great player but he is not an all-pro. Ninkovich does not demand double teams and he is not a game changer.
What is he? The best player on our defensive line.
Chandler Jones comes in at second, as an above average DE.
Our interior DL is unproven, rookies, or coming off of injuries.

Why is this defensive line praised so much? In the other thread about the defense, people were comparing this defense to the 2013 Panthers (second in the league). Does anyone truly believe this defense can be top 5? Seriously?

This is a 15th-25th ranked defense and most likely in the 20s in everything except for scoring.
Feel free to disagree and we'll see who can come back and say "i told you so."

How about you troll another fanbase instead.

Doubt you're going to hear a response from that coward unless the defense looks bad tonight or if you use a "microaggression" he can use to imply your a bigot in some way because he is a pathetic loser.

Did it break down the reasons why we no longer have a pass rush worth a shyte?

Who is "we?" You only post to sh.t on the Patriots, there is no "we?" Good luck to your Colts today.

Doubt you're going to hear a response from that coward unless the defense looks bad tonight or if you use a "microaggression" he can use to imply your a bigot in some way because he is a pathetic loser.

yeah, you're the one posting on here daily waiting for me to reply, but i'm the pathetic loser. okay. :p

p.s. stop messaging me asking me not to dislike your posts. i'm sorry your self esteem depends on how many likes/dislikes you have.

disagreeing with you is not trolling.

why are quoting posts from weeks ago? i've said many things to address that post already since. you just love being a big shot on message boards don't you?

this shtict is quite lame bro no one thinks you are funny. If somehow this isn't a shtict then you are the biggest loser of all time if you felt it necessary to right a multiple paragraph breakdown of why one of the use of one of the oldest sayings. May God have mercy on your soul.

are you going to message me and "cry like a little girl" because i disliked your post again?

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back