PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Ravens phone it in against the Dolphins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
2 weeks ago the Ravens played their Super Bowl.

Last week against the Colts was like the Pro-Bowl... guys showed up but didn't really play.

Seeing as this team has nothing to play for but a better draft pick, I can only imagine what type of a half-assed performance they're going to give against the Dolphins tomorrow.

The irony here is that after playing the Patriots to within one timeout of a victory, the Ravens are looking like a team that is ready to willingly give up a win to the only winless team in football.

Let's hope they have a little bit of pride and at least make it look like they're trying

Last edited:
I can only imagine what type of a half-assed performance they're going to give against the Dolphins tomorrow.

Sadly that still should be enough. About the only way the dolls win is if the Ravens don't show up.

Ravens run game is enough to win by itself.

It not exactly like the lphins are playing highly motivated football either.

2 weeks ago the Ravens played their Super Bowl.

Last week against the Colts was like the Pro-Bowl... guys showed up but didn't really play.

Seeing as this team has nothing to play for but a better draft pick, I can only imagine what type of a half-assed performance they're going to give against the Dolphins tomorrow.

The irony here is that after playing the Patriots to within one timeout of a victory, the Ravens are looking like a team that is ready to willingly give up a win to the only winless team in football.

Let's hope they have a little bit of pride and at least make it look like they're trying

no way. just as ravens would have loved to be known as only team to beat pats in 07,.they sure as hell dont want to be known as only team to lose to fins. fins will be 0 & 14 when they come here next week.

The Ravens better show up. This is the first time that I want the Ravens to win. I think I need to see the Fins go 0-16. GO RAVENS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes