PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Pats make any cuts before mini-camp???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Just wondered if you thought they would make any cuts BEFORE mini-camp next week....
I don't think so..if anything they will being in a few..since they still have room...and then evaluate and and snip away. I think if the UDFAs..got a few weeks here..they will stay at least to mini-camp when the vets are there...

I don't foresee any releases before camp kicks off. However I can see some additions on the horizon. One big one would be Free Agent Alex Bannister, he is a Special Teams Guy and a decent Wideout. BB is high on him. I would think we should see a DB here and there as well. In any event I think the majority of the Reliables are already in place. I can't wait till camp starts! GO PATS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamtown said:
I don't foresee any releases before camp kicks off. However I can see some additions on the horizon. One big one would be Free Agent Alex Bannister, he is a Special Teams Guy and a decent Wideout. BB is high on him. I would think we should see a DB here and there as well. In any event I think the majority of the Reliables are already in place. I can't wait till camp starts! GO PATS!
4 Teams have contacted him and the Patriots weren't one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes