Welcome to PatsFans.com

Will the Patriots Trade Up Tonight?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Will the Patriots Trade Up Tonight?
    By: Ian Logue

If you've followed the Patriots in recent years, you're no stranger to a little excitement on draft night....

2. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Prob trade for a 1st next year and another 2nd round pick. BB loves 2nd round picks

3. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Yes they will

This team does not need tons of draft picks this year,nor are they that bad that they need more than their 5 next season.

Just fill 1 position on OLB,OL,RB,DE and WR and we are set...that would need 5 picks and you still have room for others even if you give up picks by going upwards in the draft and getting a player that appears to be an elite player.

The foundation was set the past 2 years on very good drafts...this is a team that is maybe 3or 4 impact players in weak but key positions away from once again being dominant this decade.

If this draft can produce at least 3 solid additions to this team in the areas of need I mentioned above,then we are well on our way to a great future...even after BB and Brady ride off into the sunset.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  4. PatsFanAz

PatsFanAz Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree with you i think it's more about quality then quanitity any way you slice it the Patriots are in a good situation no matter what.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.