PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Patriots Trade Up Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prob trade for a 1st next year and another 2nd round pick. BB loves 2nd round picks

Yes they will

This team does not need tons of draft picks this year,nor are they that bad that they need more than their 5 next season.

Just fill 1 position on OLB,OL,RB,DE and WR and we are set...that would need 5 picks and you still have room for others even if you give up picks by going upwards in the draft and getting a player that appears to be an elite player.

The foundation was set the past 2 years on very good drafts...this is a team that is maybe 3or 4 impact players in weak but key positions away from once again being dominant this decade.

If this draft can produce at least 3 solid additions to this team in the areas of need I mentioned above,then we are well on our way to a great future...even after BB and Brady ride off into the sunset.

Last edited:
Yes they will

This team does not need tons of draft picks this year,nor are they that bad that they need more than their 5 next season.

Just fill 1 position on OLB,OL,RB,DE and WR and we are set...that would need 5 picks and you still have room for others even if you give up picks by going upwards in the draft and getting a player that appears to be an elite player.

The foundation was set the past 2 years on very good drafts...this is a team that is maybe 3or 4 impact players in weak but key positions away from once again being dominant this decade.

If this draft can produce at least 3 solid additions to this team in the areas of need I mentioned above,then we are well on our way to a great future...even after BB and Brady ride off into the sunset.
I agree with you i think it's more about quality then quanitity any way you slice it the Patriots are in a good situation no matter what.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back