PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Krafts manuever to unseat Goodell in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me be very clear about this. . . they hate their coach.

Not surprising, since he's duplicitous pond scum.

Edit: ... who can't draft. “On a day when they could have had impact players David Terrell or Koren Robinson or the second-best tackle in the draft in Kenyatta Walker, they took Georgia defensive tackle Richard Seymour, who had 1 sack last season in the pass-happy SEC and is too tall to play tackle at 6-6 and too slow to play defensive end. This genius move was followed by trading out of a spot where they could have gotten the last decent receiver in Robert Ferguson and settled for tackle Matt Light, who will not help any time soon.”

Last edited:
Our shotgun offense has never been the same since letting Woody go in free agency. :(

Re: Will the Kraft's Manuever to Unseat Goodell in the future?

No way David Patten makes this team.

EDIT: Kudos to T-Shirt Dynasty for beating me to the punch. So let me say that there is no way BB wants a guy like Randy Moss on his team.

LOL... it's a PatsFans classic.

Corey Dillon is a cancer that will destroy this locker room from the inside out.

If only we'd held on to Tebucky Jones, maybe we would have won a few more SBs.

Hire Billy Mays as Director of Stadium Operations.

With his new slider makers, he could be Director of Concessions

I don't think Curtis Martin leaving the team will have that big of an impact...Lamont Warren is more than capable of picking up his slack. And he's going to fizzle out on the Jets, anyway.

Edit: ... who can't draft. “On a day when they could have had impact players David Terrell or Koren Robinson or the second-best tackle in the draft in Kenyatta Walker, they took Georgia defensive tackle Richard Seymour, who had 1 sack last season in the pass-happy SEC and is too tall to play tackle at 6-6 and too slow to play defensive end. This genius move was followed by trading out of a spot where they could have gotten the last decent receiver in Robert Ferguson and settled for tackle Matt Light, who will not help any time soon.”

Good God. There are so many wrong statements in that paragraph it's almost a crime.

I don't think Curtis Martin leaving the team will have that big of an impact...Lamont Warren is more than capable of picking up his slack. And he's going to fizzle out on the Jets, anyway.

I half want to work in a Robert Edwards reference here, but I think it's still too soon. That just sucked :\

Wow, we are so lucky to have locked up Drew for the next 10 years!
Now if only we could keep Terry Glenn happy, we'll have the best offense for YEARS!

To be fair, Borges was 100% right about all 6 of those guys :rolleyes:

I half want to work in a Robert Edwards reference here, but I think it's still too soon. That just sucked :\

Yeah, I was trying to gloss over that year, since it was a real shame. I was also going to work in a SB42 reference, but it is most likely too soon.

you know, I just realized our team and coaches have no class.

Ladanian Tomlinson on the other hand, he oozes class.

Sponsoring a Michael Jackson concert tour is a sure moneymaker and you can use the money to build a new stadium..............

Last edited:
Every time I click on this thread I can feel myself getting dumber....

I am not sure if this is being caused by the thread or my becoming a Jets fans.

Well, this is the year that the Jets win the Super Bowl.

If you were to strike me down, Vader, I shall become more powerful than you could have ever imagined.

Use the force play, Ellis! Trust your feelings!

Typical 2008 Patsfans.com thread

:agree::youtheman: ;) ;)

Although I do think that the graphic below is a better reflection of THIS thread!
:rofl::rofl::popcorn::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

You don't have to be a Jets fan to want the Dolphins to lose. OTOH there's nothing wrong with being a Jags fan for the afternoon.

To get back on topic: There's no way Dan Klecko makes this team.
star-wars-smiley-5472.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back