PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Krafts manuever to unseat Goodell in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Bishop should be allowed to start, or at least come in for a drive or two to start the third quarter. This guy is a dynamic athlete, and could be a long term upgrade at the QB position.

Bishop was a man ahead of his time. He'd be great from the Wildcat formation.

The trade for Duane Starks will solidify our secondary for years to come.

You know, I sort of miss Chris Canty. He and Ellis Hobbs are the best dancers this team has ever seen. Just imagine how they could've done together on "Dancing With the Stars."

Norv Turner woukd make a great coach for the pats when BB leaves. Since we may not make the playoffs maybe BB should go now, and take Brady with him. Bradys injury prone,and overrated.

Last edited:
When Pioli leaves for Detroit we should see if Bobby Grier is available. He's worth our late 1st round pick.

You know, I sort of miss Chris Canty. He and Ellis Hobbs are the best dancers this team has ever seen. Just imagine how they could've done together on "Dancing With the Stars."

And don't forget Bob Kraft showing Ty Law how to get jiggy with it after a Pats Super Bowl parade.

And don't forget Bob Kraft showing Ty Law how to get jiggy with it after a Pats Super Bowl parade.

That was the worst display of an attempt to "dance" I've ever seen in my life. Kraft looked like a constipated robot.

Yes Chris can dance. I remember watching dance while a fumble lay at his feet, but he was so into his routine he didn't notice it. Thats my lasting memory of the dancing fool.

Re: Will the Kraft's Manuever to Unseat Goodell in the future?

No. Kraft wanted a Fidelity guy who lived near me in Concord MA. Forget his name right now. He made it to the semi-finals and then I'm sure the other owners ensured that a Kraft guy would NOT be commish.

Yea, you're right I forgot about that guy - His name was Robert Reynolds, a Fidelity guy if memory serves.

Seats instead of benches......Who woulda thought!

These arent the droids you are looking for....move along...

Goodell was NOT the Kraft's choice for Commissioner. I wouldn't be surprised if they did lead a charge for Goodell to be removed because of his handling of many of the situations that have come up since his tenure has started.

Are you sure? I thought they supported him as commissioner and it came to be the ultimate irony in his handling of spygate.

Are you sure? I thought they supported him as commissioner and it came to be the ultimate irony in his handling of spygate.

He did, but it was only after the guy that he brought to the table was ruled out.

Thanks to Patswickedpissah for jogging my memory on that.

Last edited:

Fire Bill Belichick and hire Clive Rush.

Cut Tom Brady and pick up Mike Talioferro.

Leave the NFL and join the CFL.

Fire Bill Belichick and hire Clive Rush.

Cut Tom Brady and pick up Mike Talioferro.

Leave the NFL and join the CFL.

You're so off topic it's not even funny. ;)

No, I don't think it makes any sense to trade Brady.
No way David Patten makes this team.

EDIT: Kudos to T-Shirt Dynasty for beating me to the punch. So let me say that there is no way BB wants a guy like Randy Moss on his team.

Last edited:
Let me be very clear about this. . . they hate their coach.

Adrian Klemm will anchor and solidify this offensive line for the next decade.

Tony Eason starting with his high percentage pass completion avg give us the best chance to beat Da Bayiz.

Go ahead, kick it to Desmond Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back