PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Krafts manuever to unseat Goodell in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, looking at what he accomplished in his career, OJ Simpson would be a great Running Backs Coach.

Adam Seward is the total package and the answer to our struggles at ILB.

Re: Will the Kraft's Manuever to Unseat Goodell in the future?

Goodell sucks, but I don't think he's going anywhere anytime soon (unfortunately).

Goodell was NOT the Kraft's choice for Commissioner. I wouldn't be surprised if they did lead a charge for Goodell to be removed because of his handling of many of the situations that have come up since his tenure has started.

Zarex the Zebra is zipping along and everyone's singing the Zarex song... Zarex is zippy... Zarex is zappy... Zarex will make your whole life happy! Nine delicious true fruit flavors Zarex should be what you drink!:singing:

I find it funny that the event which prompted this post -- the moving of the Jets-Miami game -- is something that Kraft probably understands and agrees with. It was done for ratings and to keep their TV partners as financially healthy as possible, something that may pay off down the road.

Why hasn't this been merged with the Trade Brady thread? We already have a thread on this topic.

Why hasn't this been merged with the Trade Brady thread? We already have a thread on this topic.

You really should try Boursin cheese. It's great for parties. You just place it in the middle of a platter and surround it with quality crackers. I prefer a nice 'hearty' wheat cracker, but tastes may vary.

Did you guys know that Steve Martin can bench like 550 lbs for 10 reps? He's like the strongest NT in the league so he's bound to be a good run stopper!

Goodell was NOT the Kraft's choice for Commissioner. I wouldn't be surprised if they did lead a charge for Goodell to be removed because of his handling of many of the situations that have come up since his tenure has started.

Yes he was.

Even though the Kraft family has a lot of clout in the elite club known as NFL owners, it is increasingly becoming clear that Roger Goodell, if given the option, will side with throwing the New England Patriots over the starboard side.

Typical 2008 Patsfans.com thread: :disagreement::confused::disagreement::banned: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Laurence Maroney is made of glass...

I think the Belichick/Pioli axis is finally losing its touch - two draft picks for a small Miami slot WR is just reckless.

Mony Beisel is a long term solution for the Pats at LB. He could be the next Ted Johnson in fact.

Brady is made of glass CUT HIM,Cut him Now.

Last edited:

No, I don't think it makes any sense to trade Brady.

I dunno. Maybe I'll start a thread and explore the idea?

Yes he was.

No. Kraft wanted a Fidelity guy who lived near me in Concord MA. Forget his name right now. He made it to the semi-finals and then I'm sure the other owners ensured that a Kraft guy would NOT be commish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back