PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Jets Finish In Last Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue with the Jets is they are a team with 22-stars and not much else behind that. Sure having big name players sells tickets, but you won't last the 17-game season plus playoffs. During the week 1 game Scott went out a play, after getting hurt, and they had Larry Izzo of all people backing him up. Any injuries to a Jets starter is a scary situation.

Based on his health history, size and being on the wrong side of 30, I do wonder if this is the end of Jenkins' career as we know it....

He has torn both ACLs in the past. If it is another ACL tear, I don't know what the odds are of returning from that. Has a player ever torn the same ACL twice and returned to his career?

They'll finish ahead of the bills for sure. Miami should be able to surpass them if Henne continues to be the real deal.

He has torn both ACLs in the past. If it is another ACL tear, I don't know what the odds are of returning from that. Has a player ever torn the same ACL twice and returned to his career?

Good question, Rob....Gotta think its long-odds to come back from.

They'll finish ahead of the bills for sure. Miami should be able to surpass them if Henne continues to be the real deal.

Miami has the Saints, Jets and Patriots in the next 3 games, with only the Saints being played in Miami. The Dolphins could be 2-6 after that stretch, and anything better than 3-5 would be cause for celebration.

I still think the Jets are a 9-10 win team

mlb_u_sanchez01_288.jpg

ha ha ha....

:singing:
They already won their Super Bowl so everything else is just gravy (that Rex will consume).

This made me laugh out loud at my desk, thanks for the Monday laugh everlong!!

Miami has the Saints, Jets and Patriots in the next 3 games, with only the Saints being played in Miami. The Dolphins could be 2-6 after that stretch, and anything better than 3-5 would be cause for celebration.

I still think MIA is a better team than their record shows. I doubt they will beat the Saints or the Patriots though. I do think they will beat the Jets.

Not only has he been sucking, but he is a TWENTY-TWO year old ROOKIE who has to wear a giant ass knee brace on his left knee. Shouldn't he pretty much PERFECT at this point to be a franchise quarterback?

What even happened that he needs that anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes