PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Fallout happen today [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRule

Banned
Reaction score
Do you guys think the we find out today what happens to the pat's ?

Re: Will the Fallout happen today

Personally, If the league is going to rule anytime soon, I'd expect it to be tuesday rather than this week or weekend. That way, it won't be a bigger talking point through all the game shows as it might be. In other words, why have that story be THE story and overshadow some great games?

Respects,

I don't know. Let's wait and see.

Last edited:

I don't know. Let's wait and see.
my guess they will rule monday if there is a suspension, they wont rule this week after he has prepared them all week and just dont let him on the sidelines, they would want a full week with out preperation as penalty

When Is Goodell Going To Break Our Kneecaps????

Just get it over with already, the suspense is obviously KILLING us... anyone know when he will decide the punishment????

It's all guesswork of course, but I would bet heavily on Friday afternoon--all the facts are in, and the league doesn't want this to go on forever. What's more, releasing unpleasant news on a Friday is a time-honored tradition of limiting the news cycles.

Re: When Is Goodell Going To Break Our Kneecaps????

I am betting by tomorrow at 4pm we will get the announcement -Goodell in previous punsihments to Vick,Jones ect has seemingly announced his decision sometime during the late afternoon in New York,I expect it around then as well.

Goodell will NOT let this situation cloud the big game against San Diego - The decision will be dealt with by friday night I am sure.

Re: When Is Goodell Going To Break Our Kneecaps????

when Kraft says its ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back