Welcome to PatsFans.com

Will The Democrats Pay The Bill

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

The Page has been outed, he has hired a Lawyer, will Soros, Striesand, The Uncle Teddy Gang or any of those scummy sore losing democrat bastards pay the bill for this kid that they are are using for their own political sh!t.

Democrats Love Guys Like Foley, they are big stars on the Oprah show.

Democrats are now Homophobes.

This Page is going to learn a lot about the Democrats now, they will turn on him like a pack of Cobra's, they are "using him".

Haven't heard a word about all this from Hill & Bill :singing:
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Can you prove anything you wrote? Or is it just the rant of a desperate man, trying to rationalize why he supports the Party that coverups for pedophiles? Also, do you support us paying Monica's bills? That's awfully liberal of you.
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

The democrats should pay Monica's bills, the page hired Timothy McVeighs lawyer and he's going to need him, the democrat vultures are going to ruin him.

The democrats and "Filthy Foley" should pay the lawyer.

I report you decide.
  4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I thought it was at least distasteful that Paula Jones' lawsuit was financed by the neo-con political machine. I certainly hope my side doesn't commit the same conflict of interest.
  5. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +110 / 7 / -10

Worse you 'side' had the IM's for 3 months, before they were made public.

And Patters CREW turned over the 'innocious emails from the kid in LA, not the sexually explicit IM's from the 18 yr old x page.
  6. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

My side did indeed have the data 3 months ago from what I'm hearing. Whoever ended up with that filthy data turned it all over to the FBI, washed his hands THOUROUGHLY and then tried to forget about it.

Seems about right to me. What's your point?
  7. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +110 / 7 / -10

Accordig to the FBI the overtly sexual IM's weren't turned over to the FBI, that's my point. Pelosi won't go under oath to verify when SHE knew about the IM's.

The dems made the issue about what Hastert knew and when he knew it, after Foley's resignation. The question is becoming what did Pelosi & Reid know and when did they know it. The rumor is that they IM's were circulating about dem s circles and Foley was an object of ridicule.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

The backlash is coming, the Dingobats knew all about "Filthy Foley" and they waited to use it for the election, Auntie Pelosi should be forced to testify under oath, and Congress should push to make the
    B!tch testify.

"OUT" everybody, find out what the hell goes on in that f-cking rat bastard club called "Congress", Democrat & Republican alike, find them then Castrate them.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2006