PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Colts underestimate Troy Brown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ELOrocks17

That was a hell of a fumble recovery he pulled during the SD game. Will Dungy focus enough on Troy..or will he spend all his strategy points on stopping Brady?

Neither.

He'll try to stop the Patriots team as a whole. But stopping Brady is more important than stopping Troy Brown.

you strip a big fumble and u need to be gameplanned for?...as good of as strip..it wasnt designed and somewhat lucky he wasnt holding it tightly.

you strip a big fumble and u need to be gameplanned for?...as good of as strip..it wasnt designed and somewhat lucky he wasnt holding it tightly.

Yeah--but you have to admit that he had great field awareness to pull it off

These two teams have faced each other way too many times for either to underestimate most anyone.

That was a hell of a fumble recovery he pulled during the SD game. Will Dungy focus enough on Troy..or will he spend all his strategy points on stopping Brady?

I don't think the Colts will underestimate anybody on the Pats, and me and most Colts fans realize that the two regular season games in a row that we have beaten the the Pats mean absolutely nothing and that this game is going to be a dogfight, this game scares me more then the Ravens game did, I kind of felt like we could shut down the Ravens offensive but New England has a much better offense then the Ravens. I don't know which Colts D shows up for this game but if they can't get up for this game at home in the AFC Title Game then they don't deserve it...good luck....

This will be the game that will prove that our draft was the best in the NFL..... Maroney and Jackson will emerge.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Troy Brown will run a punt back for a TD.

NEMstrodamus
nostradamus3.jpg

I'm holding you to that NEM...lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes