Welcome to PatsFans.com

Will the Colts underestimate Troy Brown?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by ELOrocks17, Jan 16, 2007.

1. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That was a hell of a fumble recovery he pulled during the SD game. Will Dungy focus enough on Troy..or will he spend all his strategy points on stopping Brady?
  2. RyanTheColtsFan

RyanTheColtsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Neither.

He'll try to stop the Patriots team as a whole. But stopping Brady is more important than stopping Troy Brown.
  3. Remix 6

Remix 6 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

you strip a big fumble and u need to be gameplanned for?...as good of as strip..it wasnt designed and somewhat lucky he wasnt holding it tightly.
  4. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah--but you have to admit that he had great field awareness to pull it off
  5. workhorse

workhorse Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

These two teams have faced each other way too many times for either to underestimate most anyone.
  6. indycolts685

indycolts685 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I don't think the Colts will underestimate anybody on the Pats, and me and most Colts fans realize that the two regular season games in a row that we have beaten the the Pats mean absolutely nothing and that this game is going to be a dogfight, this game scares me more then the Ravens game did, I kind of felt like we could shut down the Ravens offensive but New England has a much better offense then the Ravens. I don't know which Colts D shows up for this game but if they can't get up for this game at home in the AFC Title Game then they don't deserve it...good luck....
  7. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This will be the game of the year!!
  8. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm holding you to that NEM...lol :)