PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Colts be tight tomorrow night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Lets face it. This is a must win game for the Colts. Five losses at the halfway mark would mean they probably won't make the playoffs.

Yes, they are a veteran team and use to big games. But they have never been in this situation before. Will they come out tight?

The Patriots really have no pressure on them. At 5-2 and a their big game coming up next week against Buffalo. They can come out loose and focused.

So is the pressure on the Colts an advantage for the Patriots?

Last edited:
I'd be shocked if they come out tight. Just becuase they've never been in an "elimination type" game in week 9 doesn't mean they've never played a big game before. They're a veteran team with a great qb playing in their building. I doubt they are tight.

The Patriots are not in a situation where losing the game is an 'oh well not a biggie' situation but indeed it is more important for Indy to win

Although the Patriots do have a little pressure added if the Bills beat the Jets as obviously they want to be tied going into next week rather than a game back,so there will be pressure for both teams to win this game.

In reference to the question,I think Indianapolis will come under high pressure if they are down by a score or two early - If they hang tight with NE or have the lead early in the game then I could see Indy playing looser as they have alot of savvy veterans who know how to win the games that count.

I do say that if Indy does fall behind by more than a score early,then they will have trouble winning this game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back