PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Browns give us any problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ELOrocks17

This might be a good struggle for our D--unlike the last 4 opponents we have played, Cleveland actually puts points on the board..what do you think?

I don't think so. After facing Palmer, I'm not too concerned about Derek Anderson. He has a big arm but poor accuracy and makes mistakes. When we get out to a lead this week and they're forced to pass it could get ugly for him.

I think it will be a carbon of the Bengals game. The Browns will come in pumped up. They might keep it close (behind by 10 points) by the half. Then its over in the 2nd half.

I'm sure the Browns D will be more healthy than Cincy's was last night.

I think if the Pats can keep Edwards contained and minimize Winslow's opportunities, they should be fine. Jamal Lewis doesn't scare me in the least.

Cleveland does have a very good KR/PR in Joshua Cribbs, so we may try and kick around him.

Should be a good game though. I never would have thought at this point in the season, Cleveland would have one more win than the Bengals.

Terry

I'm sure the Browns D will be more healthy than Cincy's was last night.

I think if the Pats can keep Edwards contained and minimize Winslow's opportunities, they should be fine. Jamal Lewis doesn't scare me in the least.

Cleveland does have a very good KR/PR in Joshua Cribbs, so we may try and kick around him.

Should be a good game though. I never would have thought at this point in the season, Cleveland would have one more win than the Bengals.

Terry

I just hope that the Browns wont take a page from Cinci and employ blitzing plays on EVERY down, they need to mix it up

i think it will be some adjustment for our offense and brady. If there is anyone who knows how to disrupt brady it has to be romeo.

No.

Rodney alone will counter any motivational advantage the Browns would have. He's gonna be flying around. Another blowout in the offing, imo. I'm not saying that to be overconfident, just realistic.

I will not underestimate Romy. He will game plan well for our offense and be able to give his QB plenty of info to be ready for our defensive packages.

But, being ready and excuting agiants talented players are two different things, so yes will will be 5-0 after Sunday.

I will not underestimate Romy. He will game plan well for our offense and be able to give his QB plenty of info to be ready for our defensive packages.

But, being ready and excutinng agiants talented players are two different things, so yes will will be 5-0 after Sunday.

But by the same token, Bilichick knows Romeos weaknesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing