PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will TD songs return for a 2nd season

kmac14

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Do you think the 1812 Overture and U2's Elevation will or should return?

I think the whole ban on Rock & Roll Part II is stupid. The song is at least 25 years old, I'll bet Gary Glitter isn't making a dime on it anyway.

BRING BACK ROCK & ROLL PART II

Last edited:
I would really like the Patriots to use, or have a song composed, that had fan participation in it like the Glitter song did. It helkps get the crowd loud

Oh Hell no!!! Thats part of the problem with the crowd at the stadium these days. Politically correct, proper acting socially responsible SUV drivers.:mad:

BRING BACK THE ANIMALS!!!! Face Paint. Belly paint, 2 sheets to the wind. Loud, obnoxius, crude, rude, mean and nasty! God I miss the old stadium crowd!!! Lets get back to some nasty music!! Ac/DC Hells Bells. Something that kicks ass!!!

I think the whole ban on Rock & Roll Part II is stupid. The song is at least 25 years old, I'll bet Gary Glitter isn't making a dime on it anyway.

BRING BACK ROCK & ROLL PART II

:yeahthat:

Rock and roll part 2 just sounded like Patriots football to me.

It would be nice to have some new offerings for TD songs. I think the poll last year was kind of nice.

Last edited:

Have you ever noticed that you almost never hear people singing "Happy Birthday to You" on TV or in the movies, or by waiters in restaurants?

That's because a certain company receives royalties every time the song is performed in public.

That song was copyrighted, BTW, in 1935.

In other words: Glitter would still get royalties--and that's why the song is gone.

Oh Hell no!!! Thats part of the problem with the crowd at the stadium these days. Politically correct, proper acting socially responsible SUV drivers.:mad:

BRING BACK THE ANIMALS!!!! Face Paint. Belly paint, 2 sheets to the wind. Loud, obnoxius, crude, rude, mean and nasty! God I miss the old stadium crowd!!! Lets get back to some nasty music!! Ac/DC Hells Bells. Something that kicks ass!!!

Agreed....fans have grown too soft on us

hell bells is def the best song when you want a defensive stand
it gets me so PUMPED UP

as for rock and roll part two, i def miss it, but almost every team has it for a celebration song

hell bells is def the best song when you want a defensive stand
it gets me so PUMPED UP

as for rock and roll part two, i def miss it, but almost every team has it for a celebration song

yeah, I know that Hells Bells is for the D. But I want something rowdy like that for a touchdown song, too

Cause I'm TNT....IM Dynamite.....

I miss the film clips they used to show when they wanted noise. Predator (see my you tube) Braveheart ect...The only one they show now is that Hulk Hogan where he is holding his hands to his ear, not that great IMO. Thunderstruck is hands down my favorite song that they play.

yeah, I know that Hells Bells is for the D. But I want something rowdy like that for a touchdown song, too

Cause I'm TNT....IM Dynamite.....
Oye Oye Oye:rocker:

Bring back the "Frank the Tank" video clip as well!

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back