Welcome to PatsFans.com

Will She Get Away With It (you bet)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

Joan (face lift pig) Rivers:
    She's far left, she hates Bush, she hates Palin, she's a Hollywood talentless sh!t mouth skank, she's got blown up lips, she's a friggin loon creep SO SHE CAN SAY THESE THINGS AND ALL POLITICALLY CORRECT LOONS WILL TWITTER AND GIGGLE, their cover for her will be "Oh It's Just A Joke"

Imagine if I said it on here---------:eek:

Joan Rivers Calls Michelle Obama 'Blackie O' | Radar Online
  2. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -4

How do you have any idea what Joan Rivers is doing these days or what her political views are?

Your obsession with hollywood "celebs" rivals your crush on Palin.
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

Did you read what the baloon lips dog said.......
    :rofl::rofl:
  4. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -4

No. Joan Rivers is irrelevant to me, in pretty much every way.
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,035 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

It was a joke she did not use ... :bricks:
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +375 / 3 / -15

Harry is ABSOLUTELY right about one thing regarding "Hollywood" people...they're irrelevant fools regarding politics. And 95% of them dance to the same beat.

I hate the fact their opinions on politics get covered. Mainly because...well, because they shouldn't. plain & simple.
  7. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -4

They're no more or less relevant than we are.

Only issue, as you say, is that they get media attention. And that's because people like harry pay attention to them. (I don't understand why anybody pays attention to them outside the movies or shows they're in, but many women, teens and harry seem obsessed with them. :) )
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

It's not me It's the Media they tell me about it and then the double standard the media shows when it comes to "Left & Right" gets me all worked up, this show biz dog is a far left wing democrat she made a so called joke about Michelle Obama calling her "Blackie O" as in another first lady (Jackie O) now can you just imagine what would be going on in this country today if Rush Limbaugh or a Palin family member said that and then called it "A JOKE" does anybody think that the Obama children think it's a f-cking joke, would it be a joke if Dick Cheney said it?

(cover up and make excuses for the loon pig)

REMEMBER DON IMUS LOOK WHAT HIS JOKE GOT HIM
  9. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +375 / 3 / -15

I honestly believe any intelligent person should be disgusted by media putting so much emphasis on insignificant political opinions. Don't you?
  10. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +375 / 3 / -15

That is actually a very intelligent and well thought out comment Harry. And you're right. Which is prolly why Chico didn't respond.

Whatever judgement is used for one person must be used for another. In this case, whatever judgement/rationale was used upon Imus should be used for plastic face too.

No one here can intelligently argue otherwise.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Take away her radio talkshow.. ban her from the airwaves.
  12. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +375 / 3 / -15

And the camera's!! Man, she's so ugly she shouldn't be televised. We could beam her face to Al Qaeda and we'd wipe them all out!
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

Do what they did to Imus

By the way,
    (whatever happened to sharpton and jessie jackoff)-------:confused:
  14. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's funny how you're not smart enough to even realize how much you've contradiction yourself in back to back sentences. You say they're "no more or less relevant than we are" then your very next sentence admits that they bring media exposure to whatever issues they like.

Hillary Clinton would be President today if it weren't for Oprah Winfrey. And while I know Winfrey is more Chicago than Hollywood, she's still a part of the same celebrity industry we're discussing here.
  15. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +375 / 3 / -15

Now that's a good post! Great insight into how/why Obama got the exposure he needed to become POTUS.

And in hindsight, I now wish I was part of the movement that voted in our first female POTUS rather than one who helped the first African-American become president.
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

Oprah's and many others "Blatant Racism" defeated Hillary and put this Obama character in the White House, he is completely unquailified as we all now know and we are paying dearly for a Left Wing Politically Correct Experiment, the Racists that elected him did it for themselves. Oprah once said before Obama came along "The Clintons are like family to me"........:singing:

Bill Clinton has had to bite his tongue on this one, Geraldine Ferraro didn't, she said Obama wouldn't even have been nominated if it were not for "Race" Ferraro paid dearly for saying that.

Obama
    He talked pretty reading from his little teleprompters, he had a beautiful smile and he looked just like what a Liberal Racist Loon wanted, a gift from heaven for MSNBC and their followers.

NOW WE ARE ALL PAYING FOR IT
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  17. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -4

As I said in the post you cited, "Only issue, as you say, is that they get media attention."
  18. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -4

As I asked in my first post, I think, where did you come across something about Joan rivers?
  19. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -4

Yeah, "prolly"... or because it was 430 in the morning and I was asleep, instead of being at my laptop :rolleyes:

Sorry, when harry plays the "it's not me, it's the media forcing it on me" card (pretty much daily), I lose interest.

We -- as a society -- get what we deserve from the media, just as some say about our government. Too many people care about celebrities. harry's one of those people.
  20. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -4

What's funny is that you can't even realize there's a difference between a person and the media attention they get. The celebrities and their views are no more or less relevant than we are. And, as I said, but some of you seem to have trouble understanding, the "Only issue, as you [PR] say, is that they get media attention."

As for Winfrey, I view her the same as I view wealthy and powerful people who back other candidates, on either side of the aisle. The only difference is that (far) more people know who Oprah is -- but there are people like her behind every national politician who help make their careers.