PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will SB 46 be like a home game for the Giants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!! people are actually falling for that guy's crap. This is cringe worthy guys, stop with your little essays.

Dump this a-hole down a drain,please.There's no place on patsfans for him or his ilk:bricks::ban?:

Some of us are trying to win the tickets, sir. I'd say give them to Tune if this is a real offer.

Okay - here is the deal. I am one of the luck few to actually have 2 tickets to the Super Bowl. Unfortunately, my team is not in it so I am not going to make the trip to Indy to see it. I will however, allow the person or persons who BEST answer the following question the opportunity to purchase the tickets at MY COST. I am not in this to make money and lets say my cost was VERY reasonable.

Question:
In your best words, How would you describe the reason or reasons the the STEELERS are a better team (Historically) than the Patriots.

BONUS - if you tell me how bad the Ravens SUCK.

This is not a joke - just looking for Patriot fans who have a open mind on the Steelers as a team. Past, Present and Future.

Good Luck!

Okay. Your QB is better than the Patriots QB at paying hush money to young women he sexually molested. The Ravens suck (especially when they blame the scoreboard for missing point blank field goals).

That's my final answer.

Where do I pick up my SB tickets?

Such a shame - one response with a mediocre answer. These tickets were FREE - all it would have taken was some real answers and you could have been there. so all I can say now is **** OFF - I hope the patsies get their ass handed to them on Sunday.

**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!
**** THE PATRIOTS~!
**** THE PATRIOTS~!
**** THE PATRIOTS~!
**** THE PATRIOTS~!
**** THE PATRIOTS~!
**** THE PATRIOTS~!
**** THE PATRIOTS~!

oh yea - BAN ME **** FACES!
**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!

you know you're not supposed to check the COPPA box unless you're actually over 13

Such a shame - one response with a mediocre answer. These tickets were FREE - all it would have taken was some real answers and you could have been there. so all I can say now is **** OFF - I hope the patsies get their ass handed to them on Sunday.

**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!**** THE PATRIOTS~!
**** THE PATRIOTS~!
**** THE PATRIOTS~!
**** THE PATRIOTS~!
**** THE PATRIOTS~!
**** THE PATRIOTS~!
**** THE PATRIOTS~!
**** THE PATRIOTS~!

Are you actually considering that no one fell for your bullsh!t? At all?

Not...one...person.

Somebody's mad that their team decided to make Tim Tebow look like a superstar.

Nice gameplan, by the way. I wonder why more teams don't put 9 guys in the box?

When your team is in the SB for the 5th time in 10 yrs, and has gone to the AFCCG 6 times in 10 seasons, asterisks don't mean a damn thing. The whole world knows that we are a force to be reckoned with, and have been for a while. No one will dispute that, whether the Pats win or lose on Sunday.

The entire NFL is afraid, and will remain afraid for the next 5-6 seasons.

The Steelers are historically a better team than the Pats for the following reasons:

1. They cheated by all taking steroids in an era where nobody cared or tested for them and never got caught, while we cheated by taping some signals that we could have had for free after the game, but an ex-ingrate, no-talent a s s istant coach turned us in to Fuhrer Goodell. Advantage: Steelers.

2. In the last 10 years the Steelers have beaten us twice during the regular season (2004 and 2011) and beaten their chests mercilessly about it. Of course, those two AFC Championship wins we got in your house (in 2001 and 2004), and the fact that your team didn't even make it to Foxboro this year probably make this one a push.

3. More recently the Steelers are better because they have a tough guy thug for a QB around whom people have to hide their women, while we have a mamby-pamby pretty boy who shows no toughness. For example, he went on national tv last night and ADMITTED he "sucked" and that his D had to bail him out. WTF?! Your guy, on the other hand would have stayed in there like the hero he is, limped around in between every play, and had the medical staff come out to check him out several times just for good measure! AND he would have given a proper presser about how he fought through his adversity to stay in the game and win it for his team. Advantage: Steelers.

The Ravens suck because they talk a good game about how tough they are and how great they are on defense, forgetting all the while that they have beaten Brady & Co. exactly once in 6 or 7 tries. Now, admittedly, that was during a playoff game two years ago, but I guess last night gets us back to "even" with the Ravens, at least in their minds.

Did I win?

If I had the two tickets, I'd Fed Ex them to you now.

If I had the two tickets, I'd Fed Ex them to you now.

Me too, but I'd never write anything about how "historically the Steelers are better than the Pats" though.

The Steelers had their glory in the 70's. Other than that, they lucked out with a horribly called SB vs the poor Seahawks (where the ref admitted it). I will give them the SB win in 2008 vs that joke of a team in ARZ, although I think luck was on their side again.

I can respect Deb for wanting the tickets, but one question comes to mind: (that most of us saw from a mile away)

WHY would anyone GIVE away something worth thousands of dollars?

Unless they are the second coming of Mother Theresa, that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes