PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Plax share a prison cell with Mike Vick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can blame him for carrying. Celebrities and athletes are rich enough such that they dont have to deal with this stuff themselves. He should've hired a bodyguard, and the bodyguard could do the carrying for him.

Yeah...Plaxico Burress shouldn't have the right to own and carry a gun.... Only his bodyguard. So much for equal protection.

Yeah...Plaxico Burress shouldn't have the right to own and carry a gun.... Only his bodyguard. So much for equal protection.

I agree that it's BS that typical citizens are not issued permits however, celebs like Plax should hire professionals to protect them since they can afford the best in security.

Gotta luv NH!

Us MA$$holes (and our politics) are infiltrating your state so don't start celebrating yet.

Are? Use the past tense, they have already. Look at the last elections. Having UNH and the bohemian magnet of Portsmouth doesn't help.

/return to topic, my bad

He goes to jail, you can count on that.

Here's a WSJ essay "Free Plaxico"

Free Plaxico Burress - WSJ.com

I found this part damning esp for those who know anything about firearms safety and conduct...

"It appears that he put the unholstered gun in the waistband of his sweatpants, and when it slipped, he grabbed for it, accidentally hitting the trigger. To make matters worse, according to press accounts, he was seen drinking and may have been consuming alcohol -- which all firearms safety training (including the class he would have been required to take for his Florida permit) absolutely forbids for people handling guns. And of course Mr. Burress's handgun should have been holstered to prevent unintentional movement of the trigger."

The essay goes on about Constitutional rights and why NY's gun laws are a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back