Welcome to PatsFans.com

Will Obama dump Biden and name Hillary as VP?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Triumph, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Triumph

Triumph Rookie

Ratings:
    +195 / 46 / -20

#32 Jersey

Owebama has 22 days remaining to make the move.

Biden is a blathering Idiot that will get shredded by Paul Ryan in upcoming debates. Also, after all the Obama attack/lie ads Romney and Owe are neck and neck. Romney clearly has the momentum and Owe is desperate to win.

IMO, Owe will ask, but Clinton will decline hitching her wagon to a loser like Obama.
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 10 / -26

Another comment laced with bias and commentary, the answer is no.

I wish he would have, but right now he is in too deep...
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +227 / 6 / -7

Right now, the evidence shows that Rmoney is such a pathetic candidate that even with a very weak economy he's behind in virtually all electoral counts and polls. Even Fox has Obama up by 9%. Obama won't choose Hillary unless Biden for some reason chooses to step down.

But, may I humbly suggest that you not rely on a loser like Sarah Palin for your speculation?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/15/obama-defends-biden-on-chains-remark/

Palin: "If that's not the nail in the coffin, really, the strategists there in the Obama campaign have got to look at a diplomatic way of replacing Joe Biden on the ticket with Hillary."

Obama: "We don't spend a lot of time worrying about the chatter and the noise and this and that. The country isn't as divided with gaffes or some stray remark as Washington is. Most folks know that's just sort of a WWF wrestling part of politics. It doesn't mean anything, just fills up a lot of air time."
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  4. Triumph

Triumph Rookie

Ratings:
    +195 / 46 / -20

#32 Jersey

Obama laments that Biden

Former Gov. Doug Wilder, D-Va., who was first black governor in the country, denounced Biden’s remark. “First of all it’s divisive and certainly uncalled for,” Wilder told Fox News’ Neil Cavuto. “We all know [Biden is] gaffe prone, but . . . slavery is nothing to joke about!”
  5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +928 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey

No argument from me ... IMO Clinton was the best and most qualified candidate in 2008 but it wasn't her time or it wasn't a woman's time yet unfortunately.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +571 / 2 / -9

Obama will leave things just as they are, Biden is Obama's bullet proof vest, even Radical Retards wouldn't want to see a "President Biden"

Soon "The Race Card" will be going full steam ahead and Obama will win, then as Spike Lee said "Obama will do whatever he wants" God help us.
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Right now, she's doing a great job as Sec. State, IMO. We're right where we want to be in foreign relations despitr the usual pains in the arses like Russia and China. They will always be a thorn in American foreign policy attempts and the best you can do with them is minimalize the problem. Otherwise, she's doing a really good job at keeping things wrapped fairly tight. No war in Israel, the Turks haven't wiped out Syria, the Indians and Pakis haven't started a nuke war and there's still a South Korea. A+

Clinton will be the POTUS someday soon, I think. Her portfolio will be intimidating by then. The R's best hope for the futue is Christie and he's not interested, it seems.
  8. Drewski

Drewski Rookie

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

I wish she was the nom last time.
  9. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +928 / 8 / -19

#87 Jersey

Some say she's the reason for the success Bill had as President ...would be fun to read that book someday.
  10. Drewski

Drewski Rookie

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

She's clearly intelligent, knows her sh!t and whether you agree with her and Bill's POV politically, their years in the WH were good years for almost everyone.

And they seemingly tried to lead from the middle (reformed Welfare, tried to reform Healthcare).

If our last two POTUS' had done that.....we probably wouldn't have a PoFo as no one would have anything to b!tch about :)
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +571 / 2 / -9

She would have been but Geraldine Ferrarro explained what happened on that one.
  12. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

LOL Obama has to dump his first executive decision -- yet another failure in a long line of them -- and it's Palin's fault.
  13. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +505 / 6 / -7

:confused:

Obama has to do no such thing.
  14. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +135 / 1 / -10

#87 Jersey

Hillary will give her price to Obama, and it will be steep.
    But Obama will except.He will do anything to win and continue his destruction of this country

Look for the announcment 2 or 3 days before the Republican convention.
    Next week sometime.
    When the dems pull off Biden with a fake heart attack or some staged event.

-I am Patradomus.

..and congratulations leftist you fooled them again.
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +571 / 2 / -9

It's all Palins fault, how come they left out Bush

:singing::singing::singing::singing:

Sarah Palin, they'll never get over her.
  16. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 6 / -2

How was she the most qualified? I've never understood what her qualifications were, that supposedly made her so awesome for the job. She was first lady, and later a senator. WOW! The most qualified candidate in terms of resume in 2008, remains the most qualified candidate now. That's Mitt Romney. That really should tell us all we need to know about the people we get to choose from for president. The two fields suck massively.
  17. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 6 / -2

I think Hillary would be a boon over Biden for Obama, but it would also show how desparate he is. He wants nothing to do with the Clintons on his ticket. Any success that comes thereafter, would be entirely attributed to them. Obama is an ideologue. He believes in what he thinks, and wants to preserve his legacy through that. If he agrees to sign on the Clintons, then he's sold his soul to the political "devil" if you will. I'm not saying he won't do that btw. He very much might. If he feels his chances at reelection are that iffy, he might be willing to do whatever it takes to win. I just think that deep down he wants no part of that, if he can at all avoid it.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  18. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +505 / 6 / -7

I think people overestimate the importance of the VP on the ticket.

It's unclear whether dumping Biden for HRC would even be a net benefit for Obama.
  19. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +505 / 6 / -7

Seems to me you're weighing certain types of experience much more heavily than others. And, interestingly enough, the type you seem to favor seldom makes it into the Oval Office.
  20. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm confused. I thought having Ryan on the ticket was very important?