PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Miami Win a Game this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should PM somebody and get that name changed. It screwed me up.

And I'm not sure what you mean by this:

The agreement was that it was more likly for the Dolphins to finish the season with a perfect record than it was for the Patriots to do so.

Last edited:
Ted is the fastest player in the NFL.

HA! HA! aaaahhhahahahahahahaha! That's effing priceless! Deangelo Hall? Allen Rossum? Fabian Washington? Michael Bennett? Nah, Ted Ginn is faster!

Thanks drew. I PM'd someone to change my name.

You should PM somebody and get that name changed. It screwed me up.

And I'm not sure what you mean by this:

The agreement was that it was more likly for the Dolphins to finish the season with a perfect record than it was for the Patriots to do so.

The agreement between Joe Rose and Jim Mandich was
it is more likely the Dolphins finish with a perfect 0-16 record than it is for the Patriots to finish with a perfect 19-0 record.

MiamiPatFan said:
The agreement between Joe Rose and Jim Mandich was
it is more likely the Dolphins finish with a perfect 0-16 record than it is for the Patriots to finish with a perfect 19-0 record.
Ah, ok, gotcha. I don't think 0-16 deserves to have the word perfect attached to it, but that's just me.

Uh, what about 43 posts insisting that Culpepper is better than Brady and that the Phins win AFCE in 2006?

This 'football talk' from someone who now tells us that Cam deserves props for his rebuilding program. What has he accomplished???

P.S. Don't you ever get tired of being owned?

When did I give Cam props? I said he shouldn't be crucified, but rather given a chance because he's actually giving rebuilding a chance.

I said Culpepper was better then Brady statistically, which he was.

A lot of people said the Fins would win the AFCE in 2006, big deal.

Owned by you? Hah, that was actually funny.

i do not think so...

When did I give Cam props? I said he shouldn't be crucified, but rather given a chance because he's actually giving rebuilding a chance.

I said Culpepper was better then Brady statistically, which he was.
PWP: Priceless!

A lot of people said the Fins would win the AFCE in 2006, big deal.
PWP: I didn't. I told you you were wrong and why. But as always, my being right and you being dead wrong somehow 'doesn't count'. Ah the 'mind' of a phins fan.

Owned by you? Hah, that was actually funny.
PWP WaterBoy's Owner: Owned in that you ignored the half dozen bogus predictions you made that I cited (post #51 this thread). I could find more of your idiocy and post it for discussion if you like.

Lying again. You said, "Why not give credit to the Cam/Mueller regime for actually rebuilding a team?" Give credit you said; that is 'props'. You did not say 'give a chance'. Words actually have meaning. Different words mean different things. You vainly attempt to twist your prior idiocies into a semblance of rationality.
Plus you have yet to answer the cogent question I posed, Why should they be given credit? What substantive good things have they accomplished? Be specific.
Owned yet again.

Last edited:
Gotta give Ginn his due here, though. Congrats on his punt return for a TD.

Guess that the answer is...maybe not.
Meanwhile Aqua is shall we say "very busy" alone with his Ted Ginn poster. He'll be out of his dorm room in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes