PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will McDonough and Tom Brady to attend bash...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seneschal2

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Barnstable Brown bash sizzles with all-star list

Will the pop-cult world be tilting on its axis next week?

That's when a host of some of the hottest names in celebrity news will descend on Louisville for the annual Barnstable Brown Gala on Derby Eve.

The party theme is "That's Entertainment," and star-gazers will get their fill with a guest lineup that includes Jenny McCarthy, Super Bowl MVPs Peyton Manning and Tom Brady, Fox News Channel host Bill O'Reilly, actress and international bombshell Raquel Welch and — y'all ready for this? — Kevin Federline.

Peyton also will be rolling with a posse from the 2007 Super Bowl-winning Indianapolis Colts. The football fellas include teammates Brandon Stokley, Bryan Fletcher, Dallas Clark, Jake Scott, Jeff Saturday, Jim Sorgi, Rocky Boiman, Ryan Diem and Ryan Lilja.

And what's football without a little friendly competition? Tom Brady is bringing several members of his fellow New England Patriots, including Dan Koppen, Larry Izzo, Lonnie Paxton, Matt Anthony, Matt Casell, Mike Vrabel, Tedy Bruschi and Will McDonough.
---

It's only fitting that on draft week, Will's name would pop up. I can remember waiting for McDonough's mock draft on draft morning every year. Will did have the real scoop on the NFL. And I'm sure he would feel truly honored to be invited to this event.

RIP Will -- you were the best.

I don't get it. Was that a misprint, or is there someone else named Will McDonough?

I believe one of Tom's best friends is named Will McDonough.

Bradys friends name is Will McDonough. Confusing, but yeah thats the case....

Wonder how Broncos fans feel about Stokley mixing it up with his former teammates.

QB12

I don't get it. Was that a misprint, or is there someone else named Will McDonough?

the great will mcdonough died about 18 months ago.
i was a faithful reader.
he was, shall we say, not a nice guy.
i would not have gone to dinner with him.
he published many controversial articles.
except fot pete rozelle, the nfl, nba, mlb executives trashed him every chance they got.
but i do not recall ever seeing them say any story of his was wrong.
he was a treasure.
i still miss his articles.

the great will mcdonough died about 18 months ago.
i was a faithful reader.
he was, shall we say, not a nice guy.
i would not have gone to dinner with him.
he published many controversial articles.
except fot pete rozelle, the nfl, nba, mlb executives trashed him every chance they got.
but i do not recall ever seeing them say any story of his was wrong.
he was a treasure.
i still miss his articles.

Actually he died about 4-5 years ago - - after the first SB win but before the second one.

BTW, who is "Matt Anthony of the Patriots", another one of the "Pats teammates Brady is bringing"??????

Barnstable Brown bash sizzles with all-star list

---

It's only fitting that on draft week, Will's name would pop up. I can remember waiting for McDonough's mock draft on draft morning every year. Will did have the real scoop on the NFL. And I'm sure he would feel truly honored to be invited to this event.

RIP Will -- you were the best.

No pics please, Will didn't look that good when he was alive!

*And that's not sour grapes on my part*:D

And ditto on the rest of them. He was the only "rumormill" that really had the sources.

Unlike the "two fat girls" rumor columns in today's sports.

Where are all the brothers? Do all the white guys roll together or something? I thought this team was more integrated when it came to hanging out off the field. No biggie, just surprised.

Where are all the brothers? Do all the white guys roll together or something? I thought this team was more integrated when it came to hanging out off the field. No biggie, just surprised.

Earlier this month Tom was hanging with Maroney, Brown and I believe a couple of guys from the D-line in Boston- I think the event itself has more to do with the group. I've been to a few horse races and it's not the most diverse crowd if you know what I mean.

Doesn't this Will McDonough work for the Pats?

loved Roger Clemens description of McDonouh's face. It looked like someone tried to put out a fire with an ice pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back