PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WIll Kraft do anything now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have full faith that Kraft will come out and issue a very stern announcement. Something along the lines of "I reluctantly accept the cheater designation issued to Tom Brady by Lord Goodell. Sometimes we have to do things that are best for the other 31. Oh, and Tom is like a son to me. Goodell is doing a great job."

I think the next time Kraft is in front of the media someone should ask him this:

Can you explain why you keep saying the man who calls Tom Brady a cheater, liar, and perjurer is doing a good job?

Follow up:

Roger Goodell says the facts are that Tom paid off people to deflate footballs and lied to you and everyone else about it, including under oath. Since you overwhelming back this commissioner have you considered cutting Brady because of his dishonesty and lack of character as concluded by the commissioner you support?

He's silent right now. He has one chance to redeem himself, lets see what he does
Seriously? His side won.

The NFL is comprised of 32 team owners, one of whom is Kraft.
The NFL owners appoint the Management Council.
The NFL Management Council & NFL were one side of the proceedings.
The NFLPA and Tom Brady were the other side of the proceedings.
The NFL & Management Council won the appeal, thus the owners won.
Kraft is an owner, so he won.

The time for Kraft to use his power and position for good, regarding the witch hunt for Tom Brady, passed a year ago. He failed to rise to the challenge. It is too late now. Don't expect more. He chose ownership over loyalty to his troops. This is a story as old as history. This was Peak Patriots and I enjoyed the ride.

I am just disappointed. I expected more than self-interest from a man who obtained a first class education in the Classics at Columbia, built up a global corporation, rescued the franchise from obscurity, and engineered a model sports franchise.

Yea, bobs going to work on a speech excoriating goodell for stabbing him in the back. .......and thats about it.

Seriously? His side won.

The NFL is comprised of 32 team owners, one of whom is Kraft.
The NFL owners appoint the Management Council.
The NFL Management Council & NFL were one side of the proceedings.
The NFLPA and Tom Brady were the other side of the proceedings.
The NFL & Management Council won the appeal, thus the owners won.
Kraft is an owner, so he won.

Pyrrhic victory. He is a franchisee and when your employees are unhappy and think that you don't support them, it doesn't bode well in the long term....

Pyrrhic victory. He is a franchisee and when your employees are unhappy and think that you don't support them, it doesn't bode well in the long term....
Kraft has made it abundantly clear that the league and the 32 are far more important to him than his own franchise. The opinion of some employees who are soon to be replaced barely even registers as a concern at all.

He's silent right now. He has one chance to redeem himself, lets see what he does
I'm thinking not much. If you cut your own balls off, pretty sure they don't grow back.

Absolutely.....I am positive all he can think about is the perspective put forth in this thread

4iijdbz.gif

Maybe some sort of japanese ritual suicide? Ah that's only if he had any decency left, so no.

He will express his disappointment on behalf of the organization.

There
Is
Nothing
He
Can
Do

I think the next time Kraft is in front of the media someone should ask him this:

Can you explain why you keep saying the man who calls Tom Brady a cheater, liar, and perjurer is doing a good job?

Follow up:

Roger Goodell says the facts are that Tom paid off people to deflate footballs and lied to you and everyone else about it, including under oath. Since you overwhelming back this commissioner have you considered cutting Brady because of his dishonesty and lack of character as concluded by the commissioner you support?

Sounds great, Steve Burton is up for the task!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back