PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Jackson be stretching the field today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seneschal2

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Receivers coach Brian Daboll was observed at centerfield, throwing to Chad. And with Childress and Kight inactive, the Pats have just four receivers for this game -- Caldwell, Gaffney, Troy and Jackson. It's a fast track, so his speed would be a threat. Will we use him as a decoy...or actually throw to him? Thoughts?

idc what kind of field it is. idc what route he runs. i dont care who we are playing

let CJ make some plays pleeeease

btw where u "observe" Chad?

btw where u "observe" Chad?

Was reported in this blog:

On the field, Adam Vinatieri is chatting with Todd Sauerbrun and Stephen Gostkowski in one of the end zones; Pats' receivers coach Brian Daboll is at centerfield, throwing to Chad Jackson; Troy Brown is going through his warmups solo; and offensive linemen Dan Koppen, Ryan O'Callaghan and Russ Hochstein are chatting and stretching.

Chad Jackson has a pre game routine form his college days that he likes to stick to. He likes to have someone throw to him on the side.

Chad Jackson has a pre game routine form his college days that he likes to stick to. He likes to have someone throw to him on the side.

You mean by the bench?

If CJ gets a good deal of playing time, this could be his time to really step up and show he has got what it takes to be a starting reciever in the future. Reiss says the place is going absolutely crazy...ok my volume is all the way down and I have Geno and Gil on the radio. Lets go Pats!

Routine aside, send them all deep. Hence the need to establish the run. Chicken or the egg?

BTW, enjoy Maroney...:cool: :)

we need to go deep some..get the 5"8 hitman out of the box

CJ won't do squat today

Official Chad Jackson Breakout Post.:bricks:

I hate Chad Jackson and the bull**** hype that surrounds him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing