Welcome to PatsFans.com

Will Hillary be the next President if something bad happens???

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Jan 28, 2010.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Clinton misses speech, but not as security holdout

2. lostjumper

lostjumper Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

She said on radio earlier this week that this will be her only term as secretary of state. Sounds like she's watching Obama's popularity plummet and getting ready for another run in 2012.
  3. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Hillary vs Obama in 2012. The best show on the planet!

I can't wait to see it. Boss vs employee.:rocker::rocker::rocker:
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +367 / 1 / -9

Great for the republicans a real Circus Sideshow but Racism will destroy Pant Suit Hillary again, Obama will be nominated but he will never be elected, not the way he's going now even the Racism won't save him, he's not ready and he never will be, three more years of him could destroy this country, Financially, as a World Leader and Socially, even some democrats are now seeing that and they will turn on him in order to save themselves, they have to in order to save their own career's.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That's interesting that the article says the "undisclosed location" must be in the U.S. Because, if the absolute unimaginable happened at the State of the Union Address, Hillary would then automatically become POTUS, and not the HUD Secretary, no matter where she was.
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

Doubt very much if there will ever be a woman president in our lifetime, the only chance is that someone takes out Obama and Biden, then it will be president pelosi..
  7. Bigdogx

Bigdogx Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Holy crap what a scary thought!:eek:
  8. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Or maybe that's b/c the fan is going to hit the ceiling soon, and she(along with Obama, Bush, and co) are on their way to their pricey underground bunkers while the rest of us go down in flames.:mad:
  9. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

IDK, I think she would have beat McCain had she gotten the nod. I think there is a good chance in our lifetime that a woman will be elected. Just like with the men, it has to be the right candidate at the right time. I would never vote for someone just because they are or are not a certain gender. It's about the policies and positions. Not the color or sex.
    No doubt, scary thought. I pray daily that Obama will be kept safe, I doubt I am the only non liberal that feels this way. As bad as I feel Obama is, I fear Bidon would be worse. God help us if it's ever Pelosi, that would be bad, real bad.
    D.U.M.B. ;)
  10. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Please welcome the QUEEN of USA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  11. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

12. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +306 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

She absolutely would have. She was a few caucuses away from being President.
  13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +196 / 7 / -23

Conjecture and speculation, the standard of the right.. I think therefore it is..
  14. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Lies and emotion, the standard of the left. I Feel therefore it is.
  15. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You need to switch to de-caf. Obviously any discussion of the outcome of a hypothetical Hillary versus McCain race in '08 is conjecture and speculation, so thank you for your brilliant insight.
  16. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Lemme introduce that idiot in the White House to this law, enacted in 1947 and supported further by the 25th Ammendment of the Constitution:

US CODE: Title 3,19. Vacancy in offices of both President and Vice President; officers eligible to act

The line of "needing to be in the USA" is a load of crap. It doesn't matter where the hell she was or what the hell she was doing, she is by CONSTITUTIONAL LAW thanks to the 25th Amendment #4 in line of succession to the President of the United States after the Vice President, Speaker of the House, President pro tempore of the Senate.

And this isn't like when Madeline Albright was Secretary of State, she is a natural born citizen of age to be President so she was/is fully able to become the sitting President heaven forbid it ever happen.

Donnovan is #13 in line, ahead of the Secretaries of Transportation, Energy, Education, Veterans Affairs, and Homeland Security. And oddly, he would be behind the acting heads of the departments above him in the line of succession even if they weren't yet confirmed nor being considered to permanently take over the department.

In essence, it was just a big slap in the face to her that really should be an embarrassment for the White House :rolleyes: