PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Hanna Rain on our Parade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fun. Flying in Friday. Leaving Monday AM. Any chance the storm slows enough to hit Monday AM or Sunday night. Looks like my plane would be delayed getting back either way.

Not fun. Flying in Friday. Leaving Monday AM. Any chance the storm slows enough to hit Monday AM or Sunday night. Looks like my plane would be delayed getting back either way.

Actually if you ask me you're timing it just right - this thing's going to be moving very fast once it gets up here - which will minimize the impact as much as any tropical storm can be minimized... the faster it moves the less time for wind and rain

Looks like flying in Friday you'll be ahead of it and flying out Monday you'll be behind it... now the question is whether they get the game in and whether the power's on and the roads are passable... but maybe it winds up only being severe on the coast and Foxboro does ok.

But I know I'll be getting extra batteries for the 5 inch TV!

All, Here is a great web site that tracks all the storms. Easy to navigate and read with a nice tracking feature and projected path.

These sites are handy to have and this is the best one out there.

http://www.stormpulse.com/

so is this thing going to be out of the way in time to dry up?

Last edited:
I'm predicting Hannah will be gone and Gillette will have very nice conditions for kick-off.:D

My basement....not so much.:(

Judging by the www.stormpulse.com link above and what the forecasters are saying here it will be dry tomorrow. By 10-11am we will be all dried up.

Yeah, if I have read that right, the worst of it should have passed by 1pm ET. What's the weather like now, Massachusetts residents?

It's sunny and blue skies today! Maybe Brady will make it rain?

It's sunny and blue skies today! Maybe Brady will make it rain?

Well played.

Yeah, it's beautiful up here right now, the storm passed throughout the night and we should have clear skies for the game.

Yeah the storm is gone, it is sunny here in the western part of the state perfect day for the start of the season.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots