PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Chad Jackson be like Chad Johnson.....personality wise ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hobbsownscoles said:
I hate how people think Chad Johnson is some selfish TO like player who only cares about td celebrations and stats. He's pretty ****y but like the poster said above he works like a dog night and day and watches countless hours of film to the best receiver he can be. If our Chad turned out like him I would love it

He is a selfish player who only cares about getting his touches and doing his dumb TD celebrations. He proved it as undeniable way as he could have.

He walked off the field at half time of a playoff game that his team was leading and the only thing on his mind was he wan't getting his touches. He caused a huge disruption in the locker room yelling at his coaches he wasn't getting the ball enough. Before Marvin Lewis plugged the leaks other Bengal players were telling reporters CJ swung at a coach.

Did I mention this was a playoff game? And that the Bengals were WINNING it at the time?

I dont have a feeling he'll be anywhere near Chad Johnson like. If he does, the vets will take action.

letekro said:
3. Finally, and most disturbingly perhaps, they are both black (!)
Pitch black?

Not that I care, mind you, I'm just asking for THEARCHIVES.

Hok said:
Pitch black?

Good God, do we have to go THERE? :rolleyes:

Hok said:
Pitch black?

I'm assuming you have a pair of eyes, so I will let you decide on that one.

Why in the world is this post the most popular right now? I said it months ago that Chad Jackson reminds me of Chad Johnson and you guys think I'm crazy. Now someone else posts this and you guys keep this thread alive. I just don't get it.

THEARCHIVES said:
I'm assuming you have a pair of eyes, so I will let you decide on that one.
How about that, you're right.

My apologies.

In all seriousness, though, I wouldn't worry about any character issues with Jackson. WRs are notoriously quirky. I'm just glad he's back on the practice field.

(EDIT: Meant to say "I wouldn't worry about any character issues")

Last edited:
Actually the similarities between them are downright spooky

Both Chad Jackson and Chad Johnson have 11 letters in their name

Both play WR

Chad Johnson has a personal assitant named Jackson

And Chad Jackson has a Johnson

I could go on but as you can see, this is clearly more than a coincidence

Hok said:
How about that, you're right.

My apologies.

In all seriousness, though, I would worry about any character issues with Jackson. WRs are notoriously quirky. I'm just glad he's back on the practice field.

That was pretty damn funny! Ya smartass! LOL

Last edited:
Yea, the last thing we need in New England is personality, because then comes independent thought! They can be human on their own time!

(How the heck is this an issue?!)

dhamz said:
He is a selfish player who only cares about getting his touches and doing his dumb TD celebrations. He proved it as undeniable way as he could have.

He walked off the field at half time of a playoff game that his team was leading and the only thing on his mind was he wan't getting his touches. He caused a huge disruption in the locker room yelling at his coaches he wasn't getting the ball enough. Before Marvin Lewis plugged the leaks other Bengal players were telling reporters CJ swung at a coach.

Did I mention this was a playoff game? And that the Bengals were WINNING it at the time?
Corey Dillon Beat his wife does that make him a selfish player. I think beating your wife is worse than taking a swing at another man

hobbsownscoles said:
Corey Dillon Beat his wife does that make him a selfish player. I think beating your wife is worse than taking a swing at another man

That might be the worst analogy I've ever seen. Talk about apples and oranges.

Taking a swing at your coach at halftime of a playoff game that your team is currently winning because you want the ball thrown to you more makes you a selfish player.

Assualting your wife doesn't have anything to do with you are a selfish player. It says a lot about what kind of human being you are, none of it good.

dhamz said:
That might be the worst analogy I've ever seen. Talk about apples and oranges.

Taking a swing at your coach at halftime of a playoff game that your team is currently winning because you want the ball thrown to you more makes you a selfish player.

Assualting your wife doesn't have anything to do with you are a selfish player. It says a lot about what kind of human being you are, none of it good.
Detroit *****es is bout it, you can just ask any one of your niggas that visit about it

scott99 said:
We all know about Chad Johnson's.....ummm....personality. He's very entertaining, an interesting interview, and though I don't like his type (the checklist thing annoyed me, and probably his opponents also), he is a helluva player.

Our Chad has already proven himself to be somewhat different (or strange), if the rumors of his behavior at the team dinner get together thingee prove to be right. And now with this "I'm back" proclamation. He does seem to be a bit of an oddball. As long as he becomes a great player, I could care less.

On the other side of the coin, I love Maroney's demeanor. He seems humble, yet confident.

How could we possibly have any idea at this point what Chad Jackson is like. He has pretty much kept a low profile throughout TC/his injury. You are basing your assessment on "rumors" of his behavior at a private party and the fact that he tells his agent his is back (probably out of excitement).

We really do need football season to start.

Last edited:
hobbsownscoles said:
Detroit *****es is bout it, you can just ask any one of your niggas that visit about it

One more time in English please?

Anyway, first of I've seen nothing from our CJ that would tell me he was or will be a selfish player OR as loud and colorful as Chad Johnson. That being said I like Johnson. I think he has fun with the game, is a damn hard worker and a good team mate. Even his opponents can see that he might talk alot but he's just having fun.

JoeSixPat said:
Actually the similarities between them are downright spooky

Both Chad Jackson and Chad Johnson have 11 letters in their name

Both play WR

Chad Johnson has a personal assitant named Jackson

And Chad Jackson has a Johnson

I could go on but as you can see, this is clearly more than a coincidence

That just might be the funniest post I've seen on this board...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots