PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Brady's prognosis become more public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will Brady's prognosis become more public ?

Different dynamic, if anyone wants to know the status of Brady just read TMZ.com... along with the society stuff in the Herald.

But I think it's fair to assume that a lot of what we read is disinformation. If, on the other hand, you're being sarcastic a :rolleyes: would have helped. :)

I don't think it's unreasonable to think that Pioli and/or Josh may have some knowledge of the situation. That is, of course, by no means a certainty, but it's not an unreasonable idea.

And wouldn't be a real fork in the butt if they pinned us against Denver in week 1? Assuming Brady won't play this preseason, only McDaniels would have any idea if he's ready for week 1.

Did any of us peg Mangini as a rat when he left New England? Just sayin'.

While I would personally apply a pretty high discount to the possibility that Josh and/or Scott have the same gutter ethics as Mangini, nonetheless you have a point and I will admit that I cannot discount it 100%.

One or possibly two of the Patriots' "insiders" (Pioli, McDaniel) officially work for other teams. Assuming they have the goods on TFB's status, will that injury status become more public? I don't expect Pioli to come out and say: "Hey, everyone. Brady's hurt really bad and he'll be out in 2009." It's not in his best interest to share that info. But his actions as KC's GM and interest in Cassel might indicate how the Patriots perceive Cassel's role in 2009. Franchise to play, or Franchise to trade?

Thanks for a provocative and original thread. I have to admit that I never thought of that angle!

No, even Brady's doctor doesn't know (anymore). ;)

Assuming they have the goods on TFB's status

Unless they're inside his knee, no.

Last edited:

Who cares if his prognosis becomes public? Didn't you hear? If his knee is busted up and he's not 100%, we're just going to trade him for six 1st round and eighteen 2nd round picks. The Keep-Cassel crowd have it all figured out.

Who cares if his prognosis becomes public? Didn't you hear? If his knee is busted up and he's not 100%, we're just going to trade him for six 1st round and eighteen 2nd round picks. The Keep-Cassel crowd have it all figured out.

As opposed to the Brady-Lovers, who cry when trading Brady is suggested?

Dude Brady is the greatest QB to ever play for this Franchise and arguably the NFL I would cry if we traded him.

Whatever. You're missing the point. If Brady is healthy, he stays, if he isn't healthy, you won't be able to trade him, anyway. Brady's health only affects the perceived trade value of Cassel. If teams think we might have to play Cassel next year, then they will think its harder to acquire him from us.

Last edited:

Dude Brady is the greatest QB to ever play for this Franchise and arguably the NFL I would cry if we traded him.

But Cassel beat the Cardinals!

"Brady Lovers"?

Seriously, Synovia. Until Brady gives us, the team or anyone else a reason to be traded - Either by poor play, diminished skills, injury related seasons or desire to be traded - I would suggest that you show respect for what he's done for the organization and us as fans. He's earned that from all of us.

Thanks for a provocative and original thread. I have to admit that I never thought of that angle!

You are welcome. And thank you for apparently being the only one to understand the subtlty of my point.

Last edited:

"Brady Lovers"?

Seriously, Synovia. Until Brady gives us, the team or anyone else a reason to be traded - Either by poor play, diminished skills, injury related seasons or desire to be traded - I would suggest that you show respect for what he's done for the organization and us as fans. He's earned that from all of us.

Bledsoe did a lot for this team as well yet because he was unable to take the team to championship heights so he is ridiculed here,He earned respect but never truly got a lot of it from spoiled Boston fans...sad

What Pats fan is not a "Brady lover"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back