PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Brady or Moss ask for game ball after/if Rice & Manning records are broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Think Tom and Randy will ask for the game ball if/when Tom throws Randy the record clinching TD for both?

I know its something both guys probably don't care about outside but inside its gotta be a big thing for them,Although with a team full of T-E-A-M unity and since its the SB the team wants and not records,its not impossible the ball gets no big response by either guy but its still hard to envision such a record going ignored in terms of stopping the ref and asking for the ball and handing the ball to someone on the sideline.

I think the game ball if/when the record happens should belong somewhere near those SB trophys in that showcase - Its not everyday that Jerry Rice or Peyton Manning records are broken-Not that those passing TD records/TD receiving records come anywhere near a SB win but its something that is just as hard to do in today's game and deserves a special place - IF IT HAPPENS OF COURSE.

Not to mention the end of game ball should also become a Patriots showcased ball if the Pats win and especially if the Pats have the lead and the ball in the final seconds to go to 16-0.

Once again of course 16-0 is not getting the job done quite yet but definately a near miracle in a salary cap laden league.

19-0 would then become the icing on the cake - IF IT HAPPENS OF COURSE

Last edited:
saw it in half

ref keeps it and sells it on e-bay.

NAAAAAH, first TD to T Brown he keeps that ball Second the R Moss, Tommy keeps that one, third to Moss, he keeps # 22.. and everybody goes home happy.

ha, sure, maybe moss or brady would go up to the official...and give the ball to the other guy

"Randy, I know we agreed to share the record-setting ball, but I have to confess something... my dog ate it."

brady will impregnate it -- randy adopts the baby ball.

Ref keeps ball and his pet rottweiller chews it to shreds for dinner. Ooops.

Jonathan Papelbon

Gameball gets sold on Ebay?
But there are several different game balls that will have historic signficance, Brady's 50th TD pass, Moss' 23rd TD reception, 22nd TD to a different player (maybe to Brown?), and of course the 16-0 game ball (maybe the 1st kickoff ball?)

this game ball is going to cost more than 1000 US dollars on ebay. This money will go to a charity organization.

not to jinx anything, but the ball with which brady broke manning's record would go to Canton. ditto with the ball with which moss broke rice's record.

i also imagine that the ball with which they set the single season scoring record would go to Canton as well. ditto with the final game ball if they go 16--0.

are we starting to see why people are paying thousands of dollars to be able to say they were at tonight's game?

Last edited:
not to jinx anything, but the ball with which brady broke manning's record would go to Canton. ditto with the ball with which moss broke rice's record.

i also imagine that the ball with which they set the single season scoring record would go to Canton as well. ditto with the final game ball if they go 16--0.

are we starting to see why people are paying thousands of dollars to be able to say they were at tonight's game?

Hope they ordered an extra shipment of balls for this game :D

pats has its own museum which was built 2 months ago. We may see this ball at this museum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back