PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilfork, Warren back at practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wilfork ,Warren back at practice.

In the words of the Kool-aid man :

OH YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

I expect all hands will be on deck this week for a stong, division-clinching performance and then expect week 17 to be week 5 of the preseason.

I expect all hands will be on deck this week for a stong, division-clinching performance and then expect week 17 to be week 5 of the preseason.

Yep. MJD is an outstanding running back....a few classes ahead of Jackson and Lynch. Wilfork and Warren are vitally important to slowing down the JAX running game.

Glad to see them back, hope they stay in top shape

Can't wait to see Wilfork swallow up the human pinball.

Wow, that is awesome. All that's left is Neal and Taylor who are hopefully 2 weeks away max, that would be unbelievable if we can make it through 2 more games with everyone active.

This is very encouraging news!

However, until it's official that they'll be in for the game, I'll continue to have visions of MJD running through a W&W-less defense like a stocky, hot knife-wielding ninja through butter. :help:

Last edited:
And Neal is also at the practice session!

Last edited:
And Neal is also at the practice session!

Great news, though I think we can beat the Jags without him. Considering his health issues, I'd like to see him back in the opening round of the playoffs. However, I obviously do not make the decisions regarding the team.

good news, very well

Taylor had full participation today, so we'll see him this sunday.

Think how sweet it would be to have a fully healthy team when the playoffs begin........ It's usually the reverse..... Hmmmmmmm thinking about a playoff run now.... The revenge tour of 09 Denver, Miami, Indy and New Orleans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back