PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilfork to ILB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed but then I thought wouldn't that be something to see?:rocker:

Pryor at nose with Wilfork shooting the A gap from ILB? I like the sound of that actually :p

I would prefer to see him provide some depth at CB.

hopefully this won't be a short lived as his rotation to being the kickoff returner.

toooooo slooooooowwwww..................;)

Ridiculous

Imagine if he connected on a 190 pound receiver.

might as well shuffle around some of the other players. Chung at NT, Light at WR, Gostkowski at Center, Brady as HC, and BB as QB

toooooo slooooooowwwww..................;)

Wilfork ran a 5.08 40-yard dash at the Miami Pro Day back in the day. His time is almost as "fast" as Spikes' time. :D

Last edited:
I blame Belichick

After seeing Edelperson try reps at RB, Wilfork, no slouch, says to himself, Why not ILB?

I blame Belichick

After seeing Edelperson try reps at RB, Wilfork, no slouch, says to himself, Why not ILB?

"What about me? What about Raven?"

raven.jpg

Kontra nice obscure wrestling reference from 12 years ago lol

Last edited:
Mock if you will, then just get out of the way...:robot:

Practice squad wide receiver C.J. Jones knows Wilfork as well as anyone on the roster. The two grew up together in Florida - "We had the same bus stop," Jones said - and Jones remembers Wilfork 's days as a skill player.

"He was everything," Jones said. "He played quarterback in high school, kickoff returner, punter, running back. He was on the big man 4x100 relay team. He was the state champ in the shot put. He did everything, man.

"He's a skill man trapped in a big man's body."
Boston Herald (MA) - Thursday, December 20, 2007
"When I got him, you knew right away he could play. He was 250 or 260 pounds and so agile, quick, nimble and light on his feet. He was one of the top three athletes on the team. He could throw and punt. He was just a fabulous athlete."

In almost Troy Brown-like fashion, Wilfork did whatever he could to help Santaluces. He punted for a couple of games when needed and was the up man on the kickoff return team. He even grabbed a kickoff and almost took it 65 yards for a touchdown. It took more than half of the opposing coverage team to take Wilfork down.
The Official Website of Vince Wilfork - The News

Last edited:
Given the Reiss news, it may soon be ....

Wilfork to LG?

How 'bout Wilfork to LG, instead?

OK, sorry Deus. Just saw you posted basically the same thing. Doh!

Last edited:
Good thing there's no Inside Safety postion on the team.

How about blocking for the RB on offense. Or carrying the ball ala the Bear's "The Frig"...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots