PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilfork speaks out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this, from the pre season, had anything to do with it?

sports112.jpg

Who was that? If it was preseason, it wasn't Hixon (currently #87 on the Giants roster)

Wonder if he got a :nono: fine.

That picture looks like a photoshop to me

Yeah, but my signature is the real deal.

I think it was obvious Wilfork was trying to antagonize, not injure. Still it was a dumb thing to do and I hope he refrains from it in the future. A 15 yard penalty in the midst of a game like that can be a real game-changer.

I wonder if this, from the pre season, had anything to do with it?

sports112.jpg

Aha ha hahaha! That is hilarious. Wonder why that poke didn't get the 'holier than thou' media reaction that this one did.

ya, you know you can't trust any pictures pulled off a major news web site !

Uhh, it's from a November article in the NY Post, well before this game took place. If that looks photoshopped to you, get Lasik eye surgery.

I can buy that Vince wasn't trying to poke Jacobs in the eye, but I'm not buying that contact wasn't made.

Any way you slice it, it was incredibly stupid to do it and could have cost us 15 yards. He could have even been ejected from the game... even though I don't think that would have been warranted.

I hope he doesn't do anything that dumb again. Rodney could use some reflection time as well with his hot-headed antics.

I can buy that Vince wasn't trying to poke Jacobs in the eye, but I'm not buying that contact wasn't made.

Any way you slice it, it was incredibly stupid to do it and could have cost us 15 yards. He could have even been ejected from the game... even though I don't think that would have been warranted.

I hope he doesn't do anything that dumb again. Rodney could use some reflection time as well with his hot-headed antics.

Rodney said after the game that the player was going for his knees, that it BULLSh*T and Rodney should have taken that SOB out.
Everyone knows what happened last year, and we lost him for the rest of the season

I love Vince, but actions speak louder than words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back