PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilfork refutes report of admission of being dirty player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear it happens all the time... Lack of i-cant-spell-i-gence

Why not make fun of the one word I mis spelled. You have no argument for anything else.

Why not make fun of the one word I mis spelled. You have no argument for anything else.

It's funny that you told DB he lacked "intellegence" while spelling the word INTELLIGENCE wrong...

You are the one without an argument and your team sucks... go lose another 4 SBs in a row, team of losers!

After what happened to Tom Brady, you actually wish harm on another player? Totally classless.

I want Edwards knocked out of the game by Big Sey so you can throw a hissey fit. Sue me.

Resorting to personal insults really shows your lack of intellegence. I'd really hate to think that all Patriots fans are like you.

You've already proven yourself stupid enough to not understand english. You made that clear when you said that Wilfork admitted to intentionally hitting Losman.

My calling you an idiot isn't an insult. Its my description of you. I have enough intelligence and cognitive ability to have deduced that you aren't smart at all and that you are sorely lacking from attention.

I've proven, time and again in this thread you just don't know what you are talking about.

4 Super Bowl losses. Loser.

What ... (THE OP) ... doing here is called trolling and flamebaiting. You need to stop.
What needs to happen is to have this thread moved to the Visitor's forum where trolling and flamebaiting posts from opponents fans should be placed. In a perfect world, allow fans of other teams to discuss football in existing threads but don't give them thread-starting priveleges. But, as a minimum, put this thread where it belongs.

No one remembers him kicking Bills guard Chris Villarrial in the back when he was down on the ground following a Bills field goal attempt in 2003.

You might want to fact check your verbal spewage. Wilfork was playing for Miami (college ball) in 2003. If he was on the field stomping your guard in 2003, that would be a cheap shot as he traveled a long way to do it and hadn't even been drafted.

Given your use of hyperboles (defined as gross exaggerations), you should consider writing fiction full time. You've demonstrated those fiction skills here in stating (1) you speak for the Bills fan base in reviewing conclusions on the Losman hit and (2) your ridiculous characterization of some of these penalties ("Eye gouge"? Okay Captain Insano. He didn't actually contact anything for that penalty, more he could have contacted Jacobs' eyes).

Last edited:
You might want to fact check your verbal spewage. Wilfork was playing for Miami (college ball) in 2003. If he was on the field stomping your guard in 2003, that would be a cheap shot as he traveled a long way to do it and hadn't even been drafted.

Given your use of hyperboles (defined as gross exaggerations), you should consider writing fiction full time. You've demonstrated those fiction skills here in stating (1) you speak for the Bills fan base in reviewing conclusions on the Losman hit and (2) your ridiculous characterization of some of these penalties ("Eye gouge"? Okay Captain Insano. He didn't actually contact anything for that penalty, more he could have contacted Jacobs' eyes).

Just tell him you want Sey to take out Edwards in the 1st series and his microcephalic head will explode. Try it.

Hahahaha, you guys are the greatest.

Another one helps make my case for restricting new posters for awhile:rolleyes:

Weren't you the one who started out with the video camera avatar? Perhaps that was a clue right there:attention:

I'm the idiot? I'm not the one who is so blinded by homerism that I can't admit when my favorite teams players are dirty. It is well documented how many fines have been given to Wilfork and yet you fail to see what a danger he presents to the integrity of the game and players on opposing teams. If Trent Edwards get injured at the hands of this clown, mark my words, he will not play another down this season.

No, you're so blinded by homerism that you can't see that the Losman hit wasn't intentional.

Peekaboo = FAIL.

After what happened to Tom Brady, you actually wish harm on another player? Totally classless.

I saw plenty of people on Bills boards wishing Brady and Wilfork would get injured. And more of them rejoicing when Brady and Harrison went down.

You should know about classless. Bills fans are the epitome of it. :banned:

I saw plenty of people on Bills boards wishing Brady and Wilfork would get injured. And more of them rejoicing when Brady and Harrison went down.

You should know about classless. Bills fans are the epitome of it. :banned:

Oh come on now....no need to argue with this character. He will not listen to you or anyone else.

Best to just let him speak his mind.

Hopefully he will learn that this is a Patriots sports board and just leave us to our own discussions.

I'm sorry but to act like Wilfork is a saint is total homerism. The Loseman hit was border line dirty at best. Come on guys, please :rolleyes: I love Wilfork, but he plays a bit dirty.....all the good ones do.

Last edited:
who cares if hes dirty? Football is a dirty game, Goodell is turning it into flag football which is a joke. I want dirty mean aggressive players on D, the more the better. Wilfork is dirty, Harrison is dirty, Meriweather is dirty, Seymour is dirty, heck yea slap some fools around. Survival of the fittess.

I'm sorry but to act like Wilfork is a saint is total homerism. The Loseman hit was border line dirty at best. Come on guys, please :rolleyes: I love Wilfork, but he plays a bit dirty.....all the good ones do.

Who said he was a saint? The Jills troll is just spewing garbage it can't even back up but it figures whose side you'd come down on... You don't love Wilfork or this team. You just love to post about what an objective fan you are compared to the rest of us...and that's the real :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yo, V.... Peekaboo said you was Dirty, man.......

Last edited:
Who said he was a saint? The Jills troll is just spewing garbage it can't even back up but it figures whose side you'd come down on... You don't love Wilfork or this team. You just love to post about what an objective fan you are compared to the rest of us...and that's the real :rolleyes:

Are you saying if the same play happened to Brady you wouldent have the same stance as the bills fans? Its pretty clear that Wilfork tossed a bow at the end of his "fall". If that was Jenkins and that was Brady this board would go CRAZY.

Thats real, and you HATE it.

Last edited:
The evidence listed above is an indictment that's he's a dirty player. Most of that stuff is caught on film. If it was a criminal charge, he doesn't have much of a case.

You want to talk about dirty, ask Mathias Kiwanuka about your starter at one of the guard spots, Brad Butler. In 2005 while at UVA he whacked BC DE Mathias Kiwanuka well, well, well, well after the whistle. Al Groh suspended him for 1 game, I remember that some in the ACC wanted to suspend him for the entire season.

Wilfork is not a "dirty" player. He does take it too far on some occassions but playing the DL and being constantly double teamed can cause you to be a little nasty when getting to the QB. "Dirty" players wouldn't help up guys they whacked like he did with Cutler. He's had 4 questionable occassions, the hit on Losman, the poke on Brandon Jacobs and G Hamilton from Denver and the hit on Cutler. There are a lot more guys in the league with much larger lists of infractions. I've seen Jacobs attempt to poke two different players after the whistle this year and he hasn't been fined or labeled "dirty." Wilfork is a big, powerful and tough player who I'm sure will watch it from this point forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes