PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilfork refutes report of admission of being dirty player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Peak...why do you even care? JP isn't even the QB of your tied-for-first place 5-3 (soon to be 5-4) Bills.

What part of the word FINE do you not understand? If a player is fined, it's for unnesessary roughness. Anything "unnesessary" is considered dangerous.

So, the player who was fined for having a number in his eye black was really being fined for unnecessary roughness......

BRILLIANT!
brilliant.jpg

Are you kidding me?! My god, you are such a homer.

Everyone is aware of they eye gouge attempt on Brandon Jacobs (fine), the late hit behind the play on Jason Witten (got a fine), the Losman hit (fine), the Cutler “love tap” with his elbow (fine), the dangerous facemask yank on Michael Turner (fine). But he’s been doing this since his rookie year.

What part of the word FINE do you not understand? If a player is fined, it's for unnesessary roughness. Anything "unnesessary" is considered dangerous.

Brady was flagged for "unnecessary roughness" last year. He was fined. However, replays clearly showed that the Referee blew the call because Brady didn't hit below the guy's knees like the ref called.

There was no attempted eye gouge. That's coming from Brandon Jacobs himself. The hit on Losman was the result of Brad Butlerr blocking Wilfork into Losman. The facemask on Turner was not intentional as Wilfork was already engaged with a San Diego O-lineman. Even the play against Witten was a rinky-dink bs call. The only one that you might have a case with is the hit on Cutler. But thats a MIGHT. And considering how dirty the Broncs O-line is, I think it was more to send a message to them than anything else.

Last edited:
So, the player who was fined for having a number in his eye black was really being fined for unnecessary roughness......

BRILLIANT!
brilliant.jpg

Apparently the League thought that having the first initial on the unis of players with the same last name was unnecessary and therefore dangerous as well.

Last edited:
Admitting that he didn't know that the ball had left Losman's hand and that he had no intention of making a late hit is NOT saying that he intentionally did it.

Fact is that Brad Badger BLOCKED Wilfork into Losman. I watched the play enough times. Deal with it.

If you watched the play enough times then you would have known it was Brad Butler who blocked Wilfork, not Brad Badger. Your homerism is unparalleled.

Hey, Peak...why do you even care? JP isn't even the QB of your tied-for-first place 5-3 (soon to be 5-4) Bills.

Hey, it's because Wilfork took out Losman that Edwards even got a shot. I should actually be thanking him.

Hey, it's because Wilfork took out Losman that Edwards even got a shot. I should actually be thanking him.

Exactly. You have your very own version of Mo Lewis.

What did I say that was inaccurate or not true?

Your Claim:
Wilfork was fined for attempting to gouge Brandon Jacobs eye

FACT:
Wilfork was fined for unnecessary roughness. Even Jacobs said that Wilfork didn't attempt to gouge his eye

Your Claim:
Wilfork admitted that he went for Losman's knee

FACT:
Wilfork did NOT admit that he went for Losman's knee. Butler, who was engaged with Wilfork, actually turned blocked Wilfork into Losman while Wilfork was trying to get to him. Wilfork admitted that he didn't know that Losman had already released the ball when Wilfork hit him. Fact is that, had Butler not blocked Wilfork the way he did (directing Wilfork towards Losman) Wilfork would have never hit Losman's knee.

Your Claim:
Wilfork intentionally went for Turner head and tried to injure him

FACT:
Wilfork was already engaged with a San Diego O-lineman. Wilfork attempted to make a play on Turner and accidentally caught the facemask. It was ruled intentional.

FACT: All unnecessary roughness penalties are reviewed by the league and most result in a fine. Wilfork is not the only person who has been fined. MANY people have. Some are justified. Some aren't.

If you watched the play enough times then you would have known it was Brad Butler who blocked Wilfork, not Brad Badger. Your homerism is unparalleled.

I corrected myself. It was Butler.. Sorry.

My homerism is nothing compared to your idiocy.

FACT: All unnecessary roughness penalties are reviewed by the league and most result in a fine. Wilfork is not the only person who has been fined. MANY people have. Some are justified. Some aren't.

Did Dave Thomas get fined by the League for his bone-headed unnecessary roughness penalty last week?

Hahahaha, you guys are the greatest.

Hmm.... I corrected myself in all but ONE post, which I was in the process of doing when you made your post, and that some how proves my homerism.

Listen. YOU are the idiot who has come onto a Patriots message board making dumb arse claims that aren't supported by fact. The only FACT you have is that Wilfork has been fined. You have nothing else. So you make up this garbage about him being a dirty player and make ludicrous claims that just aren't supported by reality.

I care because I don't want my QB to go down. It really is too bad what happened to Brady. As much as I root against the Pats, I don't want to see anyone end up getting hurt. I think everyone can agree on that.

Hmm.... I corrected myself in all but ONE post, which I was in the process of doing when you made your post, and that some how proves my homerism.

Listen. YOU are the idiot who has come onto a Patriots message board making dumb arse claims that aren't supported by fact. The only FACT you have is that Wilfork has been fined. You have nothing else. So you make up this garbage about him being a dirty player and make ludicrous claims that just aren't supported by reality.

Resorting to personal insults really shows your lack of intellegence. I'd really hate to think that all Patriots fans are like you.

I care because I don't want my QB to go down. It really is too bad what happened to Brady. As much as I root against the Pats, I don't want to see anyone end up getting hurt. I think everyone can agree on that.

Considering Wilfork was just fined the $30,000+ dollars I doubt you'll see any suspect play by him. You should be more worried about Seymour and AD knocking your QB out.

Resorting to personal insults really shows your lack of intellegence. I'd really hate to think that all Patriots fans are like you.

Thinking that using personal insults demonstrates a lack of intelligence really shows your lack of knowledge of human beings.

Considering Wilfork was just fined the $30,000+ dollars I doubt you'll see any suspect play by him. You should be more worried about Seymour and AD knocking your QB out.

Yah, by Jills fan thinking Big Sey should be kicked outa the league for KOing the Jests QB in the opening series last year. What a great hit. Hope to see a replay Sunday. Too bad 'bout them Bills.

Hopefully we've corrected our o-line troubles. We really miss Jim McNally.

Yah, by Jills fan thinking Big Sey should be kicked outa the league for KOing the Jests QB in the opening series last year. What a great hit. Hope to see a replay Sunday. Too bad 'bout them Bills.

After what happened to Tom Brady, you actually wish harm on another player? Totally classless.

I swear it happens all the time... Lack of i-cant-spell-i-gence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back