PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilfork question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ochmed Jones

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
If Miami ponies up two first round picks and a huge phat contract, does BB let Wilfork go the Phins??????

I think BB would let him go for two 1st rounders to any team.

Yes.............char(10)

I think so. And I would love it - not just because I think it would be a good deal for us but there's nothing like cranking up those division rivaliries.

The interesting part is Vince would love to go home and the Fins could use Wilfork; I doubt Parcells would do this but we all know he's a short term planner for football teams.

I think so. And I would love it - not just because I think it would be a good deal for us but there's nothing like cranking up those division rivaliries.

The interesting part is Vince would love to go home and the Fins could use Wilfork; I doubt Parcells would do this but we all know he's a short term planner for football teams.

Agreed... Two 1st-round picks give any team a LOT of options, and options are always a good thing.

Only if BB is absolutely sure he can't get Vince to stay after the franchised year. I'd fairly easily rather have Vince for the next 4-5 years than 2 firsts that will probably be mid rounders.

If it's like the Seymour situation and he knows he's gone after 1 year, then yes.

Assuming BB would have the right to match or beat the offer, it would depend on the ticket to keep him. This type of tag is more to allow Vince to see the field, not an attempt to auction him off. Similar to Neal, on a larger scale. They can't agree, so see what the market will bear.

the only bad part is the tuna. is not al davis lol and no one is giveing two #1's for wilfork. if they do trade him it will be for a high 2th round pick or a low #1 and they wont trade him in the AFC east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes