Wilfork on NEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Vince on New England Sports Tonight..

Said he feels good and his Crystal ball is clear. When asked if he would ply Sunday he said "we'll see". Seems to me, based on his appearance, that he will be fine and will be back Sunday.

Vince on New England Sports Tonight..

Said he feels good and his Crystal ball is clear. When asked if he would ply Sunday he said "we'll see". Seems to me, based on his appearance, that he will be fine and will be back Sunday.
Crystal ball? Did he get his bell rung?

Yeah, I was happy to see him. Back this week ? Pretty good chance I would think but his appearance all but guarantees it's nothing major . . . unless Belichick had him go straight from surgery and put the crutches off camera :D

Missed it but hopefully they will replay at 7.

Also on at 10.00 pm tonight.

think but his appearance all but guarantees it's nothing major . . . unless Belichick had him go straight from surgery and put the crutches off camera :D

I didn't see him standing up, did you? He was sitting in the chair when his segment came on and when they went to the next segment, he was not there, but we did not see him leave. Not unusual, but seeing him walk on or off might have given us a better idea of the seriousness of his injury.

I didn't see him standing up, did you? He was sitting in the chair when his segment came on and when they went to the next segment, he was not there, but we did not see him leave. Not unusual, but seeing him walk on or off might have given us a better idea of the seriousness of his injury.

Good point. I was also looking to see if I could detect some kind of knee brace or something under his pant leg, but did not notice one.

My guess is he rests this week vs. Houston and comes back for the Jacksonville game...

Then again, with Belichick (aka Agent Boris Badanoff when it comes to secrecy about injuries), you just never know, The guy could go IR tomorrow...

Last edited:
I was kidding - do you really think Belichick would let Wilfork out in public if he couldn't walk ? All the people that would see him ? The freaks ****erson and Tanguay. Any staffers. Cameramen. It would get out or it would have a good enough chance to get out that Belichick wouldn't allow it. Guaranteed he was walking fine.

Was I the only one that saw him walking around on the sideline shortly after getting hurt?

I have replayed the tape where Wilfork is hurt with 9:30 remaining in 3rd quarter. Warren tackles the runner up the middle with Wilfork trailing him to assist on the tackle. Wilfork's lower body gives way in the tackle and as he is twisting to the ground he is hit by Tedy Bruschi across from over the top. It is unclear whether Vince was hurt as his body submarined in the tackle or was from the Bruschi friendly fire, but as soon as Wilfork hits the ground he must have made a screetching noise as Vrabel immediately looks to Wilfork from the other side of the pile. After making it off the field on his own Wilfork slams his helmet to the ground before sitting down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey