PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilfork of FIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilfork of Fire - YouTube

I don't think you're ready for this jelly!

I'm gonna go ahead and put that in my sig for you. :cool:

ETA: That play almost looks like some kind of zone blitz, with Ninko rushing and Wilfork taking the zone in the flat. It's a thing of beauty. :cool:

Last edited:
Awesome!! Funny stuff!! Good for Vince getting all the much deserved attention!

Adding Haynesworth might have alot to do with it. Not that Wilfork needed it but with additions of Anderson, Ellis as well how can he not be fired up!

I saw this on FaceBook earlier. It's hilarious, and ought to be on a reel with Dan Connolly's kick return. :rocker:

Wilfork of Fire - YouTube

I don't think you're ready for this jelly!

The awesomeness of this cannot be overstated.....

p.s. For those *****ing in the game day thread about McCourty's penalty, this slow-mo absolutely showed he saved an almost sure fumble. That ball would have been punched out. Head up's play

LOL. Love it. I don't know if they showed it on TV, but at the game shortly after he went to the sideline they showed Big Vince on the sideline and he was crossing himself and pointing towards heaven. There was a huge roar from the crowd and Big Vince waved to the crowd. It was awesome!!

Tremendous hustle by McCourty, but a very stupid penalty.

For those *****ing in the game day thread about McCourty's penalty, this slow-mo absolutely showed he saved an almost sure fumble. That ball would have been punched out. Head up's play

Yup, I was going to post the same thing. The way he was holding the ball it definitely would've been punched out of his grasp and who knows where it would've bounced. McCourty literally tackled Tolbert a split second before Tolbert's fist was coming up at the ball. A brilliant play well worth the penalty. :rocker:

I'm gonna go ahead and put that in my sig for you. :cool:

ETA: That play almost looks like some kind of zone blitz, with Ninko rushing and Wilfork taking the zone in the flat. It's a thing of beauty. :cool:

I remembered when I noted an observation that BB used a DE and DT on 1 or 2 plays in the zone option last season and got hammered on this site for being an idiot. But our DLs all have that athleticism and intelligence to do it. This is a great example of it.

Wilfork really has the speed and grace of a gazelle doesn't he.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes