PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilfork MiC'ed up on Inside the NFL Pats-Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't understand what LT said to Wilfork after Wilfork took the ball away from him.

I don't think AL was eager to get the game over with, AL just looks clueless and dumb like that all the time. Reminds me of some of these country boys out here in NC or this guy:

festus-wwe.jpg

"Hey! Why we all look like we sad!!! it's fooball baby it's football!! Dam it let's make a play!!" Wilfork

ahahaha he's the best

I still can't understand what LT said to Wilfork after Wilfork took the ball away from him.

I don't think AL was eager to get the game over with, AL just looks clueless and dumb like that all the time. Reminds me of some of these country boys out here in NC or this guy:

festus-wwe.jpg

LT said "you've been doing that a lot lately" in reference to having the ball in his hands.

Loved Vince telling the two o-linementwho double teamed him, "Y'all can stay on me all day baby."

Yes indeed, and I think he would have enjoyed playing another two. This man seems to truly love what he does and cares deeply about it, unlike someone like oh, I don't know, Al Haynesworth?

Take the Branch fumble challenge for instance. All wilfork cared about was whether or not they retained possession. Al however, seemed to be more concerned about how long it would take to review it, probably because he just wanted to go home.Now he may have just wanted to get things moving so he could get back out there, but I'm not so sure. I want Al to do great things here while being sincere about reviving his career and his image but that's not he impression I got there.

All about interpretation though and I may be totally interpreting this wrong. To me, by his tone and facial expression, he seemed to just be annoyed by the whole situation.

To me he was saying that it was so obvious that he was down they shouldn't be taking so long to review it. I didn't see it like you did at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back