PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wilfork is the MAN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogamedogz

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Is anyone listening to his interview right now on WEEI?? Classic!!!

"Every position on the football field... I DID THAT!!"

"O-line?? Every position...DID THAT!!.. RB, Full Back...DID THAT!! QB?? DID THAT! KICKER... I dun DID THAT TOO!! Look here man... You looking at a pure athlete in the flesh right now!!'

Vince is awesome.

I really liked Vince's sack yesterday. He just kind of shouldered Ben down.

michael vick dog crap.:mad:

yeah started saying all this stuff when D&H brought up Moss' pass back to brady and said that Moss is a good athlete, but he is a true athlete... (originally i thought jokingly, but apparently not)

"Im learnin you guys right now.... yous in the presence of a true athalete"

I really liked Vince's sack yesterday. He just kind of shouldered Ben down.

He looked more like a bowling ball finding the last pin for a spare! My favorite tackle was the wood that Adalius laid on Rothleisberger!

I turned it on 4 minutes after you and they were talking about vick.

Warren's on now. I'm just bummed I missed Vince, he's my favorite.

Last edited:
I turned it on 4 minutes after you and they were talking about vick.

Ahh.. the Auido Vault should have the Vince interview later on... It's a "must listen". :D

He looked more like a bowling ball finding the last pin for a spare! My favorite tackle was the wood that Adalius laid on Rothleisberger!

that was a thing of beauty. The only way it could have been better is if it had been Peyton instead of Big Ben ;)

Was Wilfolk trying to do that 'superman' Moss TD celebration after sacking Rothleisberger? He kinda tip toed and stumbled with his arms out wide and I was wondering what the heck he was trying to do. Gave me a good chuckle though. This guy is great player and pure comedy.

that was a thing of beauty. The only way it could have been better is if it had been Peyton instead of Big Ben ;)

I think that's at least the third time I've seen (including his Ravens days) AD treat Big Ben like a rag doll. There was one sack/pressure in particular where I really thought Ben was hurt...

Vince may be the most athletic big guy I've ever seen. That guy is scary fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back