PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild Card Weekend: Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent drive thus far, Colts have got to get a TD though

Happened last year. The Seahawks killed them.

That was a 22-17 game with Smith as a rookie. I'd like to see it now that it'd be veterans battling it out.

WTF is CBS trying to prove with this awful camera angle? I want to see the line of scrimmage, damn it.

Manning is going to shred this ravens D because they wont be able to pressure manning like they are doing luck. But luck is making some great throws.

why are these ratbirs always so lucky in the POs

Very impressive drive but they needed to get 6.

One score game. Nice thing about that drive is they managed to drive down field consistently and put up points. Luck might just figure this D out by the end of the 4th.

Last edited:
yup..it's the ravens..they don't get called for much...already missed 2 facemasks and a bunch of other things

Dont worry. They meet their 'refree' match next vs manning. They will called for even breathing on a Denver player ...

Watching Luck come off the field all pissed off reminds how night and day these current rookie QBs are compared to Sanchez

Watching SoundFX and seeing guys like RGIII,Wilson talking with their teammates you can immediately see guys who are leaders. They are rookies but as QBs they know that they have to take charge.

Sanchez still looks like the scared,booger wiping bum who got fined for negative body language on the field

Dont worry. They meet their 'refree' match next vs manning. They will called for even breathing on a Denver player ...

I can just see Ray Lewis brushing his hand on Manning's helmet, and the roughing penalty gets called on Chandler Jones.

Another Rice fumble if it stands. Colts are right back in it with a TD here.

Big play for Indy.

nice going you little turd.

Ray Rice with the Rex Cryan face there.

Ray Rice is giving thanks he's not a Patriots player reading the game thread

Wayne's world is in RatBirds' territory now

I'm afraid Peyton is going to carve up the Ravens defense. They're looking a tad slow.

btw just to supplement jim nantz. ravens were tied for second in giveaways in the NFL with the Patriots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back