PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild Card tracking: Denver at N.E. and Jets at Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.

groundgame

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
With the Colts a likely #3 seed and the Pats at #4, their likely opponents could be #5 Denver, with the last spot going to the New York Jets at #6. Of all the teams in the wild card hunt, the Jets and Denver would be the two I think the Pats would look to avoid early in the playoffs.

With the Colts a likely #3 seed and the Pats at #4, their likely opponents could be #5 Denver, with the last spot going to the New York Jets at #6. Of all the teams in the wild card hunt, the Jets and Denver would be the two I think the Pats would look to avoid early in the playoffs.

Probably true - but I wouldn't mind meeting Denver in the playoffs. Certainly it scares you a little, but it would certainly be satisfying to beat them along the way to the Super Bowl. I'm confident we're the better team now.

I will take the Bengals or the Jags over them any day..

Why are the Colts going to be a 3 seed? They are imploding. When they lose tonight, they will be tied with us, having lost 4 of 5.

The way they are playing on defense they are more likely to be 10-6 than 12-4.

Probably true - but I wouldn't mind meeting Denver in the playoffs. Certainly it scares you a little, but it would certainly be satisfying to beat them along the way to the Super Bowl. I'm confident we're the better team now.

I'd like another crack at them too. If you're going to win it all, you have to be able to be any team, not hope someone else knocks them off for you.

Last time, as BB said in the post SB press conference, "we beat all comers". This team is capable of beating anyone.

The wild cards could go alot of different ways.
I feel it will be Cincy and Denver for wild cards.

I'm rooting for Cincy over the Broncos next weekend, I want NO PART of Denver in the playoffs.

I'll take whomever is forced to come lose in Foxborough - neither Denver or the Jest scare me. The only thing that makes me even twitch with concern is Tom Brady and Ladanian Tomlinson, the first because he has been just a tad off target this season and the second because he's rather good.

:singing: Bring'em on, let's find out what they got! :singing:

Same here...Shanahan has Brady and BB's number....

Imagine if we faced the Jets and lost?

How freaky would that be?

But isn't there some sort of rule about not facing teams in your division?

I think there is, so it's probably not gonna happen.

But isn't there some sort of rule about not facing teams in your division?

I think there is, so it's probably not gonna happen.

Only in Baseball. It doesn't matter what division a team is in, in football #6 will play @ #3 and #5 will play @ #4.

can we make the playoffs first ?...sure they look like it but after i found out that if the pats lose the next two and jets win out, jets win the division ! which would be !@$@!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes