Welcome to PatsFans.com

Wife Swappers & Politics

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Morgan Freeman:
    A great actor, one of my favorites, I always admired him, he never made the "trashy headlines" he wasn't a loud foul mouth creep like Baldwin or Penn, never read about him being mixed up with the "suck & f-ck crowd" of show biz, then, he had to shoot his mouth off about the Tea Party and bring up the "Old Racism Sh!t" I thought I was alone in being dissapointed with him but I see I'm not, Freeman put himself on many peoples "sh!t list" with his tired old "racism crap"
    I agree with a lot of the things the Wall Street Protesters are doing and I say it's about time, as we have seen in America and the Middle East if nothing else works in a bad government with bad leaders then take to the streets and change those leaders, RIOT if you have too, Riots have worked before in America.

Dear Morgan Freeman:
    You think the Tea Partys are racist, take a look at the Wall Strett crowd, they look just like the Tea Partys to me only a little younger and a little more radical, Mr Freeman they look VERY VERY WHITE, do you have anything to say about them.

Hollywood Wife Swappers
    Democrats vs. Republicans: Stars they Won
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

After I die I want my biography to be narrated by Morgan Freeman..:D:D:D
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Great Actor........