PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why would you buy divison and conference champions gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't agree more. Looks like they were going for a retro logo type look, but I don't think it really came out very well. It won't look so great as a uni patch on two teams wearing red and blue based uni schemes either.

And then there's this brainstorm: "The outline of the state of Arizona is so distinctive and evocative, we simply must make it the centerpiece of our design!" :rolleyes:

Aren't they going to come out with a nineteen tee series, 1-0 thru 19-0, with the Play of the Game on each? Sized so you layer them and strip them off over the course of the day. :)

collecting stuff is pointless in itself. it's a waste because the hats will only dry out and turn yellow. wear them man and enjoy them

I disagree. I still have the gear from the SB seasons outside of the 2000s. Its shaped different and has a design that seems more of that era. Its fun to go back and show off some of you collected history. But to all their own.

I disagree. I still have the gear from the SB seasons outside of the 2000s. Its shaped different and has a design that seems more of that era. Its fun to go back and show off some of you collected history. But to all their own.

Absolutely -- the point of mementos isn't for now, it's to bring back memories in the future. (My daughter looks mighty cool in my old kid-sized Celtics '80-'81 Championship shirt!)

I just spent $60 on a Reeboks sweatshirt hoodie with the 16-0 stuff and a T-Shirt with all the 16-0 games resluts on the back for another $20

I also just called NFL Shop to order the AFC champ hats and shirts for another $50

Why? - Because I can,Thats why......:cool:

I don't but the conf and div stuff, unless some cool sale is going on. All my Pats stuff is from won Super Bowls. And are they ever going to release an AFC 2006 "Finalist" hat or shirt? :rolleyes:

I don't but the conf and div stuff, unless some cool sale is going on. All my Pats stuff is from won Super Bowls. And are they ever going to release an AFC 2006 "Finalist" hat or shirt? :rolleyes:
Funny, never seen any indy fans in finalist t shirts, just their stadium.

Attachments

• indy colt banner.jpg
    indy colt banner.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 67
It's collectible stuff, granted I wear all mine. If you don't wanna get it thats fine, but don't jump on those of use that do want to get it.

I have a 'my student almost made the honor roll' bumper sticker on my car.... :)

Living in the Chicago area, sometimes I see people wearing a championship hat or shirt from last year. My thoughts: loser.

Hate to bring up the Sox but... I'll always wear my 2004 WS gear with pride.

Usually the hats from these champioships flat out suck. I have all the SB hats and T's, but my favorite hat is a blue cotton slouch hat from SB XXXVIII.
I got it through an aftermarket company.

I have worn it since I got it four years ago. I love it.

I really just don't see the point.

I have a shirt from each of the last 3 SB runs. Why? Because my wife, with best intentions, all of the goodness in her heart and not really into football, thought that I should have them and bought them for me during the XXXVI run. Not having the heart to tell her I really only wanted SB shirts, she did the same for the XXXVIII run. After that and not wanting to jinx anything, I made damn sure she bought them for the XXXIX run. I will have my AFCC shirt sometime later today.

Had they not won the SB, the shirts might never again seen the light of day. Maybe a work around the house shirt. Unlike the Colts, the banners would not be hanging from the rafters as some sort of consolation prize. But since they won the SB during those runs I wear them all over the place. They're just little pieces of history. Besides, most people who see Patriots and Champions on a shirt just assume they're a SB Champ shirt. :)

Funny, never seen any indy fans in finalist t shirts, just their stadium.

They've got a new one for the new stadium...

dome_296.jpg

I snagged an AFC Champs tee at the game yesterday. I got one in 2001, 2003 and 2004. Still haven't worn them, but got them anyways. I figured I may as well keep the streak going.

I snagged an AFC Champs tee at the game yesterday. I got one in 2001, 2003 and 2004. Still haven't worn them, but got them anyways. I figured I may as well keep the streak going.

People that buy AFC champs gear that got it before the previous SB victories should by all means keep the "streak" going. Do not change the mojo! I personally have never seen the purpose of it.

I have all the SB hats since 2001...but can they please make a decent hat???!!! I have never worn one of them not because I am saving them but because they are too ugly to wear.

Like another poster I only wear a SB Champions 36,38,39 slouch hat. What is up with all the teal recently in all the SB logos?

I have all the SB hats since 2001...but can they please make a decent hat???!!! I have never worn one of them not because I am saving them but because they are too ugly to wear.

Has anyone seen what this years SB hats look like yet? I haven't found any pictures of them yet.

I really just don't see the point.
i agree 100 percent .who wants to buy second place sh!t. if the pats win who would want to wear afc championship gear .and if the pats lose its second place crap .

I bet they're already planning a victory parade too :rolleyes:

Why would you buy division and conference champions gear?

EXACTOMUNDO!
That's why I'm waiting for the SUPER BOWL CHAMPION-NEW YORK GIANTS gear. I hear they're printing 'em up as we speak.

Is that so the kids in India with "NEW YORK GIANTS: SUPER BOWL XXXVII CHAMPIONS" gear can get a new shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back